How do I upload my warranty bill

Discus and support How do I upload my warranty bill in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have received my Xbox X with 2 months missing from the warranty. I have read that it is possible to upload your invoice and get a warranty... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SocialPopcorn, May 6, 2024.

1. How do I upload my warranty bill

So I have received my Xbox X with 2 months missing from the warranty. I have read that it is possible to upload your invoice and get a warranty upgrade, but so far I cannot find a person from the Xbox customer support team who will help me out. The AI is totally unhelpful and so are the patrons who are on the community forms. Who do I have to contact to get my warranty checked out?

:)

SocialPopcorn, May 6, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi SocialPopcorn. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

According to Microsoft Support, you can submit a request to update your warranty: https://support.microsoft.com/windows/ceca7e91-3a88-e2dc-7a21-b8c54b5429df

Go to your account's devices page and locate your device: https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Select Info & support and, if necessary, select Register to register the device and see coverage details.

On the row for Warranty claims, select Learn more.

Select submit a request.

Provide information on the Warranty Support request form and select Submit.

If you don't see an option to submit a request, you'll need to speak with Xbox Support as we can't assist with warranty issues on this forum: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

The virtual agent can forward you to an Xbox Support agent. Just type "agent" in the chat window.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

How do I use my warranty?

Hi GunnerCronk,

If your Xbox One S is still under warranty, you can request a repair order by visiting our

Device Support
    page or using the
    Contact Us
    portal to speak to an agent.
  4. Niall Groves Win User

I’ve sent back a warranty and had no updates in two weeks.

i tried looking at my billing orders (the link) but it said nothing about the warranty- i’m not sure how to contact xbox though.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do I update my warranty date?

Hi buddy
    That’s odd, in this case I can advise you to reach Microsoft sales support here
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/microso...

There you can double check with them again your eligibility for the Microsoft complete plan for a 3 years of warranty
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do I update my warranty date?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Puterwiz82

Yes, if you have a valid proof of purchase you can update the warranty for your console in case the date showed is not the correct as stated in this article
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/updat...

As you already talked with Microsoft about this, do you don’t know if the agent told you that your case is going to be escalated?
    Usually they do that when you sent to them the proof of purchase
Thema:

1. How do I upload my warranty bill - Similar Threads - upload warranty bill

2. Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network: Help, I'm afraid I will lose my xbox captures since I can't upload them. I used the Microsoft 365 free trial thinking I didn't have enough space just to be met with the same error message "Failed...
  3. Xbox captures not uploading to Onedrive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox captures not uploading to Onedrive: I heard that Xbox is going to be deleting all screenshots and captures that are saved via the Xbox Network. I tried uploading all of my captures to Onedrive through xbox, but the captures are not...
  4. I can´t upload anything to OneDrive

in XboX Insiders
    I can´t upload anything to OneDrive: I can´t upload anything to OneDrive. The problem has been there for a few days. I´m on Xbox insider beta-level. Any advice? submitted by /u/kuunaama [link] [comments]
  5. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  6. Queued for upload wont upload any 4.min recordings

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Queued for upload wont upload any 4.min recordings: it wont let me upload a simple recording clip for 4 min but when i do it says Queued for upload on my xbox series x i dont understand cos it worked fine some days ago and i never had that issue....
  7. Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???: This just became a problem now and i dont know what else to do. I power cycles and restarted my xbos, i have a series X plus i have more then enough space, i updated everything. Like what else is...
  8. Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly: Whenever i try to set a custom profile picture or background picture for the xbox club i am the owner of, it doesnt keep the changes whenever i reload the "friends and community updates" app. I...
  9. Help with uploading Xbox Captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with uploading Xbox Captures: This morning, my onedrive was full and so my Xbox captures couldn't upload. This morning I have deleted a lot of things from my onedrive. Will my Xbox captures automatically upload as soon as i...
  10. Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.: Why is that when i run a speedtest in my xbox broswer i get 500/500 with ping at 30. But when I test within the xbox itself for gameplay i get upload of 4.5mbps and latency of 115? It is causing...