How do I upload a custom picture to my Xbox Club?

Discus and support How do I upload a custom picture to my Xbox Club? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to upload our Clan emblem as our Club logo, how do I do it? I have the picture on my PC but I can't customise the Club on the PC. What do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaffierPear6, Sep 30, 2018.

1. DaffierPear6
    DaffierPear6 Guest

I'm trying to upload our Clan emblem as our Club logo, how do I do it? I have the picture on my PC but I can't customise the Club on the PC. What do I do?

:)

DaffierPear6, Sep 30, 2018
  2. ShaderZ2
    ShaderZ2 Guest
    Changing Age

I am 14 and thus cannot upload a custom gamer picture. With the help of my dad I changed by Xbox age to well over 18 but still cannot upload a custom

Picture because it says I must be 18. How do I go about correcting this?

ShaderZ2, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Need help uploading custom gamer picture from the internet

When I try to upload a custom gamer picture on the Xbox (beta) app, I get an error saying that "people under the age of 18 can't upload custom images" even though I turned 18 just last month. How do I fix this problem?

HyperSqwibble12, Sep 30, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

You should be able to change the image via the Xbox App on the PC for the club.

On the Info page on the Club you have a Customize button and via that customize button you can add/change the background image and it will show a Choose a custom picture button, which will allow you to select an image from the PC.

You will need to be owner of the club and it might be limited by Age, but I'm not sure about that Age thing.

Let us know the results

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: