how do I unlink my Microsoft account from my playstation 4 Minecraft on the computer

Discus and support how do I unlink my Microsoft account from my playstation 4 Minecraft on the computer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had accidentally linked one Microsoft account to 2 psn accounts but i dont have access to the original psn and the one i am trying to use will auto... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustinRenfroe, Feb 6, 2021.

1. how do I unlink my Microsoft account from my playstation 4 Minecraft on the computer

I had accidentally linked one Microsoft account to 2 psn accounts but i dont have access to the original psn and the one i am trying to use will auto sign in with the Microsoft account and not give me the option to use another. then just go to an error screen. where do i need to go Microsoft or mine-craft web sight or play station websight i just need to do it on the computer

:)

JustinRenfroe, Feb 6, 2021
  2. KindGryphon Win User

How to find what minecraft account is using my microsoft account and to disconnect it.

I am attempting to connect my microsoft account with my Ps4 account. My microsoft account is already connected to a Ps4 minecraft account. How do I find what Minecraft account is using my microsoft account and to disconnect it from it.
    Even if you could disconnect it you wont be able to link a different Microsoft account.

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-4-FAQ

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

Note: As of March 15, 2023, please DO NOT unlink your MSA from your PlayStation account via the in-game menu. You will be unable to link it back if you do so.

This is a restriction imposed by Sony.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

How to unlink

I need to unlink my PlayStation Network account from my old Microsoft account which I don’t remember, & link it to a new Microsoft account to play Minecraft
    You can unlink the psn account however you CANT link a different one.

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

This is coming right from the Minecraft website

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ
  4. TheLastPlatoon07 Win User

PS4 - Microsoft Account Unlink

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to unlink your Microsoft account from your PlayStation account. There is

a support article
    on Minecraft's support website which explains more about linking and unlinking the accounts. There is a risk involved with unlinking the accounts. The article talks more about the risks of unlinking the accounts. If you would like to continue
    to learn how to unlink the account, we suggest reaching out to
    Mojang support
    and PlayStation support. Be sure to let us know the results!
    I think I'll go with the option of creating a new Microsoft account for now, and so then whenever the unlink ability on minecraft is working I'll fix my brothers account. But I thank you for your great service.

Kind regards,

Fellow Gamer
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

PS4 - Microsoft Account Unlink

Hello TheLastPlatoon07,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to unlink your Microsoft account from your PlayStation account. There is

a support article
    on Minecraft's support website which explains more about linking and unlinking the accounts. There is a risk involved with unlinking the accounts. The article talks more about the risks of unlinking the accounts. If you would like to continue
    Mojang support
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

How to unlink from a Playstation account

Hello Savaged Wolf23,

a support article
    Mojang support
Thema:

how do I unlink my Microsoft account from my playstation 4 Minecraft on the computer

1. how do I unlink my Microsoft account from my playstation 4 Minecraft on the computer - Similar Threads - unlink Microsoft account

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  4. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  5. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  6. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  7. How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?: I'm trying to disconnect a Microsoft account from an alt account on Xbox that I never use. To further explain, I'd like to connect that Microsoft account to my main Xbox account. It has my dads...
  8. I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...: after a data breach my account was compromised and i reset the password regaining access into my microsoft account but could not play minecraft. after afew days struggling with accessing the...
  9. How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account: I need to unlink the microsoft account associated with my psn account ( a family members kid logged into my playstation and linked their microsoft account to my playstation account without asking)...
  10. can i unlink/disconnect an xbox account from a microsoft account an if so how?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i unlink/disconnect an xbox account from a microsoft account an if so how?: i got an xbox off of my older brother and have always used his account, he now has bought an xbox and we dont want to share an account the account is connected to his microsoft email which is his...