How do I unlink my ea account as e mail now expired ?

Discus and support How do I unlink my ea account as e mail now expired ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't access ea as the verification code is going to an old email address. What do I do? 7856b4f1-5df6-468a-9cb2-1fa2de787dcf Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HarveyBrook, Sep 18, 2018.

1. HarveyBrook
    HarveyBrook Guest

I can't access ea as the verification code is going to an old email address. What do I do?

:)

HarveyBrook, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Issue with changing e-mail address assigned to my X-Box Live account

Hello,

I have had my original X-Box Live Gamertag (Sgt Wolfcastle) since X-Box Live first launched. The e-mail account that was attached to the e-mail account no longer exists. I am now trying to link a new e-mail address to my Live account, but since the original
    e-mail account does not exist anymore, it will not let me go through the complete steps in resetting my password since I have completely forgotten the password. I do not want to lose my original Live account as I have quite a bit of Microsoft Points still
    remaining on the account and I have had the account for close to 10 years. Does anyone know how I can unlink a dormant e-mail account from my Live account and attach it to a e-mail account?

Thanks

JeremyBinkley, Sep 18, 2018
  3. EricMohrmann
    EricMohrmann Guest
    EA account

I want to unlink an EA Sports account from my Gamertag, how can I do that?

EricMohrmann, Sep 18, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

ChiefJoboo, Sep 18, 2018
  5. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Julian_, Sep 18, 2018
  6. HarveyBrook
    HarveyBrook Guest
  7. HarveyBrook
    HarveyBrook Guest
    Thanks. My issue is that I can't access my ea account because they keep sending verification codes to my old email. Contacting ea is turning into a nightmare.

8. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

I'm sorry but only EA can unlink EA accounts to xbox accounts. Xbox support can't do this.

You aren't talking about the EA Access subscription right?

ChiefJoboo, Sep 18, 2018
  9. HarveyBrook
    HarveyBrook Guest
    No it's just that EA seem to be taking forever over what would appear to be something straightforward and I wondered if I could do it another way. Thanks anyway I'll have to be patient. Cheers.

10. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Julian_, Sep 18, 2018
  11. HarveyBrook
    HarveyBrook Guest
    Will this then allow me to sign up using new email or will I still be linked to existing gamer tag?

12. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi HarveyBrook,

By cancelling the EA subscription it wouldn't change the email you have associated to the EA account, it would only stop the service which usually allows you to play the early access on some of the upcoming
    EA games, get discounts on certain games etc.,

XBF Leslie D, Sep 19, 2018
  13. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest

HarveyBrook

I can't access ea as the verification code is going to an old email address. What do I do?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, HarveyBrook

Thank you for contacting Forums support

I believe this link here may help
    EA support

If the verification codes are being sent to the wrong E-mail and want to change the path it's sent to.

It's best to contact EA support so they may try to change the emails or add new ones so the codes may be received

Please let me know if that works

Thank you!

XBF Jeremy Z, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unlink ea account xbox one

2. why cant i unlink an xbox live account from my ea account. the xbox live account is not mine