How do I unlink minecraft acc if I don't know any of details?

Discus and support How do I unlink minecraft acc if I don't know any of details? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to sign my son into minecraft account on ps4 &5, but it saying already signed in with a gamertag we don't recognise. I now know one of his... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rhona Williams, Apr 14, 2023.

1. How do I unlink minecraft acc if I don't know any of details?

I am trying to sign my son into minecraft account on ps4 &5, but it saying already signed in with a gamertag we don't recognise. I now know one of his friend's had set him up an account a while ago therefore I don't know any of the details! How do I unlink it so I can sign in with my details? Please help

:)

Rhona Williams, Apr 14, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I am trying to sign my son into minecraft account on ps4 &5, but it saying already signed in with a gamertag we don't recognise. I now know one of his friend's had set him up an account a while ago therefore I don't know any of the details! How do I unlink it so I can sign in with my details? Please help
    Even if you could unlink the current Microsoft account you wont be able to link a different Microsoft account:

LINKING A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO A PLAYSTATION® ACCOUNT

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

Source: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571#h_01FANTJMTM2689F8H1VA2F559Y
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Rhona, If your child's Minecraft account is really linked to a friend's account and you don't have access to the account, unfortunately only the owner of the account could request the unlink with support.
  4. Ochsenfeld Win User

Unlinking PS4 from Microsoft Account

I am seriously not sure how to even unlink it. I accidentally did the wrong email completely. Now it won't let me undo it or even unlink that account. It is just saying " We tried to gin you into your Minecraft account, but something went wrong." And I
    don't know what to do to fix it. Can someone tell me step by step how to get this undone?
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I dont know any details, how do I stop Payments?

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

Unfortunately, as you do not know the name and e-mail, it would not be possible to access it in order to stop the incident, I recommend that you speak to your financial institution and report the incident.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  6. chocolate beans Win User

Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected"

none of it works I cant contact PS support and cant unlink my Microsoft account it wont even give me the option.

All I need to know is how to unlink my Microsoft account to my ps4 then I'm good, so can u please tell me how to do that. (cant do it in Minecraft settings, wont give the option)
Thema:

1. How do I unlink minecraft acc if I don't know any of details? - Similar Threads - unlink minecraft acc

2. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  5. Can I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation: I have accidentally linked my Microsoft account to my husbands profile on the PlayStation and I now can’t unlink it. Help! I’m in trouble! 702f9475-dace-4fe6-8484-6d4833d1c5dc
  6. Unlink microsoft account on PS5 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink microsoft account on PS5 minecraft: So I'm trying to log into minecraft on the PS5, but I no longer have access to the Microsoft account that was associated with it as it's been deleted. Is there anyway to remove it so I can link...
  7. I want to unlink an account for minecraft but my account is deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to unlink an account for minecraft but my account is deleted: I wanna play on my new account because someone hijacked my old one. minecraft is already linked too the account is deleted help. 5cf250f7-2f59-4dd7-b199-cabe19dd4b64
  8. My mojang minecraft name got unlinked after migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mojang minecraft name got unlinked after migration: Hi, I just migrated my old mojang account to my new microsoft account because I wanted to play minecraft again. With starting the launcher I found out that I need to choose a new name for the...
  9. How to properly unlink a microsoft account from minecraft ps4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to properly unlink a microsoft account from minecraft ps4?: I've been trying to unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 minecraft account, even tho i go to settings, profile, unlink, etc, but when i try to log another account, it says "another account is...
  10. I want to unlink my Microsoft account but my Minecraft is glitched.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to unlink my Microsoft account but my Minecraft is glitched.: So I've been having troubles with my Minecraft and it's connected Microsoft account. Years ago, I used an email I have now forgotten to make a Microsoft account and connect it to my Minecraft. I...