How do I unlink and link back my other account for epic

Discus and support How do I unlink and link back my other account for epic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do i unlink and link the epic account back for my son 0d3dbe22-f8bc-439b-a487-1e4a8abfb967 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Swimthunder987, Jan 27, 2021.

1. How do I unlink and link back my other account for epic

How do i unlink and link the epic account back for my son

:)

Swimthunder987, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Swimthunder987 Win User

Iam just trying to relink my son back to his epic we dident know he had one already and we made another one and we unliked tthe one that he had so he losy eveything skins and he was on higher in levals iam so confused on how to redo it all epic is monhelp when you cant talk yo them directly on the phone
  3. [Farscape] Win User

you cant, epic changed this last year, once an epic account is linked to a microsoft/xbox account it cannot be linked to another, it can be unlinked but relinking must be back to the same account.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

I play on Xbox and it says I have to wait an entire year to link my account to Xbox now and I think that this is stupid and unfair I want to use my Fortnite account on my xbox

once an xbox account is linked in epic it is linked for good, you can unlink but can only relink back to the exact same epic account.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

help to delete a linked epic account

you would need to contact epic, also once unlinking an epic account from an xbox account you can only link that same epic account back
  6. DeniqL Win User

Linking EPIC games to xbox to play fortnite

Thema:

1. How do I unlink and link back my other account for epic - Similar Threads - unlink link account

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  4. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  5. Linking my account back up after unlinking it bc email changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking my account back up after unlinking it bc email changed: I have 3 accounts (3 teenagers) I was updating emails on their accounts and now fortnite skins and everything is gone. Help . I even changed emails back but nothing...
  6. I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...: I've been trying to log into an old Microsoft account, i can't remember what email or password I used, so I can unlink it and use a new Microsoft account. Whenever I try to sign into the new...
  7. I dont know my other Riot games account my xbox account is linked to and I need to unlink...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont know my other Riot games account my xbox account is linked to and I need to unlink...: I wanted to link my riot account for new benefits for Valorant but it tells my xbox account is already linked with another Riot games account, how do I identify this other Riot games account I...
  8. Sea of Thieves (Steam purchase) linking and unlinking accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves (Steam purchase) linking and unlinking accounts: Hi! I've recently purchased my son Sea of Thieves in Steam and I linked my Xbox account thinking that 2 Sea of Thieves accounts can use it. My mistake. I want to unlink it and link my son's Xbox...
  9. How to unlink a Microsoft account from my PS4 so I can link a new account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink a Microsoft account from my PS4 so I can link a new account: I would like to know how to unlink one of my old account so I can log in to the new one because I have lost my old account password and I no longer have access to it all I want is to be able to...
  10. How do I unlink my ps4 and minecraft account. I am trying to link it with a new account pls...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my ps4 and minecraft account. I am trying to link it with a new account pls...: I am trying to link it with a new account pls help baa36ac3-82ec-43b5-95ad-7c20961acdc1