How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

Discus and support How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Michelle M.2, Jun 24, 2024.

1. Michelle M.2
    Michelle M.2 Guest

My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only made aware of it when I tried to link my own PlayStation Network account to my Microsoft account for Minecraft.

Since my Microsoft account is older than my PlayStation Network account, there is no possibility that it is my own account that it is connected to. Plus the error message that pops up when I did attempt to link my PlayStation Network account to my Microsoft account only indicated that there was another PlayStation Network account connected to it with no other information provided (like who the psn account belonged to/the user).

I’ve practically searched all over the internet, varying in how I phrase my questions, and attempting all ways to solve the problem myself before I realized there was nothing I am able to do on my end. This PlayStation Network account is not my own, and since it has been a while, I have no idea when my Microsoft account has been compromised or how to fix it.

Sorry for the long read.

:)

Michelle M.2, Jun 24, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: