How do I uninstall Xbox from 10

Discus and support How do I uninstall Xbox from 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Trying to get Xbox off my laptop. How to uninstall please? e1ba8669-2c5a-40a3-a999-3683ef1c538d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nancy F1, May 8, 2024.

1. Nancy F1
    Nancy F1 Guest

Trying to get Xbox off my laptop. How to uninstall please?

:)

Nancy F1, May 8, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Nancy, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The Application is part of Windows, we can't completely uninstall it.

You can, however, disable the Xbox Gaming Services.

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Windows Key + X on your Keyboard and Select "Terminal (Administrator)" from the menu and confirm it by clicking "Yes".

Once the terminal Window is open, copy the command below and paste it on the Window, then press ENTER. (Select the Text and press CTRL Key + C then switch to the terminal Window and press CTRL Key + V)

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage –allusers

[​IMG]

There's a high change that everytime your Windows is updated, the services will be restarted.
  3. PhilipXXY Win User

how do i uninstall xbox on windows 10?

I don't care , I want to uninstall XBOX
  4. ThumpingRuby965 Win User

ok ,thanks

but I think I should control my space not a pre programed computer app...

or sold separately?//
  5. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

The Xbox app is considered a core component and cannot be removed from Windows 10. It takes up very little space on your system.
  6. lindaruttle Win User

thank you for the information, Tormaz, I very much appreciate knowing that it is taking up very little space.
Thema:

1. How do I uninstall Xbox from 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...: I want to change my skin on Mc and I haven't been able to. I was wondering what would happen if I Uninstall minecraft and reinstall it on the same device? I have a table and I don't know how it...
  4. How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?: For some reason my settings app on my Xbox one s has magically disappeared and I can only assume that someone has uninstalled it. Is there a way to get it back because I've been having so much...
  5. My game is not fully installed even though I uninstalled it how do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    My game is not fully installed even though I uninstalled it how do I fix it?: Recently I Had installed ARK: Survival evolved but had an issue and decided to uninstall it and then reinstall it however when I "Uninstalled it" it did not uninstall, It was through the xbox app...
  6. Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them: Sometimes when a game needs an update, the update will freeze. I'll watch it for upwards of 10 minutes before refreshing "my games and apps," which either works or puts me into a gray screen. If I...
  7. How to fix game pass games uninstalling themselves after I shutdown my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix game pass games uninstalling themselves after I shutdown my laptop: I have game pass on my laptop. Anytime I install a game I can play it fine, but when I shutdown my laptop for the night, all games will be uninstalled and not there when I power back on. I have...
  8. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  9. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  10. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...