How do i uninstall if the game is not installed to begin with?

Discus and support How do i uninstall if the game is not installed to begin with? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to install a game, had it installed before but deleted it a while back. Every time I try to install, it stops downloading 5 secs after and says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by asher doe, Nov 30, 2023.

1. asher doe
    asher doe Guest

Trying to install a game, had it installed before but deleted it a while back. Every time I try to install, it stops downloading 5 secs after and says “The item you’re trying to use seems to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it”. I cant uninstall if it’s not downloaded in the first place. I tried restarting my console, did the whole unplugging and waiting 5 mins, cleared my saved data for the game, it doesn't appear in my storage or anywhere else, pls help me out here

:)

asher doe, Nov 30, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

You may have to go down the route of resetting and not keeping all games and apps.
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Asher D! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Have you tried resetting the console, keeping apps and games to see if that helps?
  4. asher doe Win User

I have, still didn’t fix it
  5. andrea lucas di maio Win User

gears 5

the problem is that i uninstalled the game and now i can't the new installation begins
  6. grégoryDENYS Win User

How to recuperate my save on FH4 on PC ?

Thanks a lot for your answer.

When you say that i will re install the game. I must re-install all the game Forza Horizon 4 ? With the cloud saves ? But i don't know how i do that ??

I don't know where are the saves in the cloud ? It' here :

How i do it ?

Thanks a lot.

I try too to do

Here are steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp*| Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

Attempt these steps and let us know how this goes.

But when i go in the game i'm on the beginning :(

Thanks a lot

Grég
Thema:

1. How do i uninstall if the game is not installed to begin with? - Similar Threads - uninstall game installed

2. My game is not fully installed even though I uninstalled it how do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    My game is not fully installed even though I uninstalled it how do I fix it?: Recently I Had installed ARK: Survival evolved but had an issue and decided to uninstall it and then reinstall it however when I "Uninstalled it" it did not uninstall, It was through the xbox app...
  3. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...
  4. Can't uninstall or install games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't uninstall or install games?: Hi! Just got a new xbox and it isn't letting me install games from the store. I bought a game, tried to install, and it says installation started but nothing happens and it is not in the queue....
  5. Tried to install a small game but now it is stuck at 0% wont let me uninstall, cancel, or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to install a small game but now it is stuck at 0% wont let me uninstall, cancel, or...: like i said its stuck i cant do anything i tried wsreset.exe ive tried repairing restarting and uninstalling the app i hard restarted my computer and yet its still stuck at download at 0% and...
  6. I have two minecraft games installed and I can’t uninstall either of them does anyone know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have two minecraft games installed and I can’t uninstall either of them does anyone know...: Does anyone know how I can fix this issue with me having two Minecraft’s d78dab61-ebdf-4de3-b58d-5c4d5c4d179d
  7. It says my game is corrupt. Try uninstalling it and installing it again, but when I do this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says my game is corrupt. Try uninstalling it and installing it again, but when I do this...: It says my game is corrupt. Try uninstalling it and installing it again, but when I do this it says installation stopped, then I try installing again and it says installation stopped again...
  8. my xbox pc app wont update or install/uninstall games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox pc app wont update or install/uninstall games: hi I've tired to update several games and install new ones recently however most are stuck installing some at 100% I've tried resetting the store. The Xbox app. the gaming service. and even the...
  9. Epic Games launcher not installing or uninstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Games launcher not installing or uninstalling: I dont know how it happened but for the moments when it did work i tried to open fortnite and it did open but my pc turned off and now the launcher wont work i tried contacting epic games but they...
  10. xbox app on PC - Cannot install or uninstall games or cancel them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app on PC - Cannot install or uninstall games or cancel them: ive tried installing windwos 11 and going back to windows 10 now back to windows 11 reset and repairing the xbox app getx-apppackage removing gaming services xbox insider hub all this and i...