How do I turn off vibrations in microsoft xbox X/s wireless controller?

Discus and support How do I turn off vibrations in microsoft xbox X/s wireless controller? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I use pc windows 11 and I want to turn it off on fifa 2022 i downloaded from xbox gamepass, i tried loading xbox accessories app but it wont let me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ishu bhatnagar1, May 9, 2023.

1. How do I turn off vibrations in microsoft xbox X/s wireless controller?

I use pc windows 11 and I want to turn it off on fifa 2022 i downloaded from xbox gamepass, i tried loading xbox accessories app but it wont let me configure bluetooth device. How do I do it?

:)

Ishu bhatnagar1, May 9, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Xbox controller series s/x vibration not working

Hi TomaXBOX2016!

Your Xbox Series X/S controller should still work normally on Xbox One console.

Make sure to change your vibration settings.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings.
    Select Accessibility > Controller, and then select Vibration settings.
    If you have multiple controllers, choose the controller that you want to change and select Configure.
    For an Elite Series 2 controller, select the configuration profile that you want to change, select Edit > Vibration, and then move the sliders to adjust the vibration.
    For an Xbox Wireless Controller, select Turn on vibration to turn vibration on or off.
  3. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Plug your controller into your Windows device, open the Xbox Accessories app, and then select Configure.

For an Elite Series 2 controller, select the configuration profile that you want to change. If you only see default configurations, select New profile > Edit > Vibration, and then move the sliders to adjust the vibration.

For an Xbox Wireless Controller, select the configuration profile that you want to change. If you only see default configurations, select New profile, and then select Turn on vibration to turn vibration on or off.

If you have any trouble following any steps or the issue persists let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

XBox One Stream from Win10 - Vibrate stuck when connected to PC via Micro-USB

If controller vibrations are distracting or make it hard to use your controller, you can adjust their intensity or turn them off completely.

To change vibration, download the Xbox Accessories app from the Microsoft Store. Then, plug in your controller, open the app, and select
    Configure.

• For an Xbox Elite Controller, select the configuration profile you want to change. Then select
      Edit > Vibration and move the sliders to adjust vibration settings.
    • For the Xbox Wireless Controller, select Turn on vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.
  5. a reijkden held Win User

Xbox One S Controller

Do you know how to turn off the controllers vibration ?
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox series x controller vibration

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select Profile & system > Settings.

- Select Accessibility > Controller, and then select Vibration settings.

- Choose the controller you want to change and select Configure.

For an Elite or Elite Series 2, select the configuration profile you want to change, select Edit > Vibration, and then move the sliders to adjust the vibration.

For an Xbox Wireless Controller, select Turn on vibration to turn vibration on or off.
Thema:

1. How do I turn off vibrations in microsoft xbox X/s wireless controller? - Similar Threads - turn off vibrations

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?: This is a bit of a long story with lots of details. I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started turning off immediately after turning on. I...
  4. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  5. Headset turned off during update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset turned off during update: I connected my Xbox wireless headset to my Xbox and during the update accidentally turned it off, it is now completely unresponsive and the button doesn't work nor does plugging it into an Xbox....
  6. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  7. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  8. Why my controller keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my controller keeps turning off: I recently updated my elite controller 2 days before making this post. All of a sudden it wouldn't charge and when tried to power on it lights up and slowly dims and powers, when i try to sync it...
  9. My xbox controller keeps vibrating and turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller keeps vibrating and turning off: i have a really big problem that started around a week ago were my xbox series x/s controller kept on disconnecting every now and again and now its really bad were it just wont work anymore at all...
  10. Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.: so my xbox one s controller ive had since 2019. Ive updated before. My xbox one s is not an option since it has a hard ware issue(no longer updates no matter how many times i try.) anyway. I...