How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?

Discus and support How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey when ever I play Fortnite for new chapter 5 update it always shows mobile touch buttons and I play with controller so why does it keep doing this I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jerry34434, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Jerry34434
    Jerry34434 Guest

Hey when ever I play Fortnite for new chapter 5 update it always shows mobile touch buttons and I play with controller so why does it keep doing this I also don't own Xbox console and I only play on Xbox cloud gaming

When I in the lobby it shows controller buttons but when I load a game to play on Fortnite like battle royal it always shows the mobile display but II want it to show the buttons of controller not mobile

Can someone please help please

:)

Jerry34434, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Douglas Nunn Win User

I figired it out! You have to edit your Hud and move all the buttons to the side and save.
  3. noah walker2 Win User

This same thing is happening with me and none of those things fixed it
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, Jerry34434 my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

The issue you're experiencing with mobile touch buttons appearing instead of controller buttons in Fortnite while playing on Xbox Cloud Gaming could be due to a temporary glitch or a misconfiguration. Here are some troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue:

Restart Your Device: A simple restart can often clear temporary glitches that might be affecting the input settings. Close any unnecessary apps and restart your device.

Check Input Settings in Fortnite: Once you've restarted your device, open Fortnite and check the input settings. Ensure that the controller input is selected as the preferred input method.

Reset Controller Configuration: If the input settings appear correct, try resetting the controller configuration in Fortnite. This can sometimes resolve input conflicts or misidentified input devices.

Update Fortnite and Xbox Cloud Gaming App: Ensure you have the latest versions of both Fortnite and the Xbox Cloud Gaming app installed on your device. Outdated versions can sometimes cause compatibility issues.

Clear Cache and Cookies: Sometimes, cached data or cookies can interfere with input detection. Try clearing the cache and cookies for the Xbox Cloud Gaming app or your web browser if you're using the cloud gaming service through a browser.

Try a Different Browser: If you're using the cloud gaming service through a browser, try using a different browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, or Edge. Sometimes, browser-specific issues can affect input recognition.

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, if it works let me know and have a nice day. Oskayra
  5. Lorcan Dunne Win User

Thank you for the help but none of these worked for me, is there anything else I can try? It never used to be a problem but ever since the chapter 5 update it has never turned off no matter what I try.
  6. WInnie Dickey Win User

how do you find where to edit hud
Thema:

1. How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming? - Similar Threads - turn off display

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?: This is a bit of a long story with lots of details. I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started turning off immediately after turning on. I...
  4. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  5. Headset turned off during update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset turned off during update: I connected my Xbox wireless headset to my Xbox and during the update accidentally turned it off, it is now completely unresponsive and the button doesn't work nor does plugging it into an Xbox....
  6. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  7. My Xbox is not displaying and not turning off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox is not displaying and not turning off: I was playing a game on my Xbox One X and all the sudden my screen went blank and my Xbox wasn't displaying on my monitor. I later tried turning it of via the Xbox button the console, but it only...
  8. How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?: Hey when ever I play Fortnite for new chapter 5 update it always shows mobile touch buttons and I play with controller so why does it keep doing this I also don’t own Xbox console and I only play...
  9. Turn off fps display

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn off fps display: I got a new TV with a better refresh rate, when I was in settings this thing came up it was purple Overscreen. Now my fps is always displayed ironically its really annoying. It's on Xbox and not...
  10. The display will not turn off after XSX is turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    The display will not turn off after XSX is turned off: After shutdown, the display will continue to display for several minutes before turning off This usually occurs a few hours after playing the game If you turn it off as soon as you turn it on,...