How do I transfer worlds from the Xbox version of Minecraft to the PC?

Discus and support How do I transfer worlds from the Xbox version of Minecraft to the PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to move a world on the Xbox version of Minecraft to the bedrock PC version. I believe I have the right steps down. I have a USB... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Isaac Schumann, Aug 26, 2023.

1. How do I transfer worlds from the Xbox version of Minecraft to the PC?

I have been trying to move a world on the Xbox version of Minecraft to the bedrock PC version. I believe I have the right steps down. I have a USB drive and I downloaded ADV file explorer off the Microsoft store. I followed the steps by navigating to the packages folder in app data in the Q: drive using the file explorer, but the Microsoft.minecraft package folder where worlds are saved was not there. I checked the same file path on my PC and it was there. I am thinking there is a difference between where data and worlds save between Xbox one consoles and Xbox series x. (I am on series x) I don't want to transfer the world through realms because I want to transfer it to a different account. This world means a lot to me and my friend so I would very much appreciate it someone could help.

:)

Isaac Schumann, Aug 26, 2023
  2. AllAlexi Win User

Minecraft

Firstly, I can confirm that Minecraft for Xbox One is included in Xbox Game Pass. Minecraft is not yet a part of Game Pass for PC.

Although it is still possible to transfer data from Minecraft on Xbox 360 to Minecraft for Xbox One, it is not straight forward. The process requires you to go via Minecraft Xbox One Edition.

From Minecraft.net:

It’s not possible to transfer a world directly from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One. To do this, you will need to first transfer the world to Xbox One Edition and then to the new version of Minecraft.

Please see more info' here:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035131751-Transfer-Minecraft-worlds-on-Xbox-consoles-

Hope that helps :)
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Transfering Minecraft save worlds from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Legacy

Hi there,

Have you hard reset your Xbox and power cycled it to see if Minecraft on Xbox One received an update as well?

I noticed this note on the Mojang support page for transferring worlds on Xbox Consoles: "Please note:
    It’s not possible to transfer a world directly from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One. To do this, you will need to first transfer the world to Xbox One Edition
    and then to the new version of Minecraft."

If I'm not mistaken Minecraft Xbox One Edition was upgraded to the new version of Minecraft with the BTU but based on that note you would have to upload the worlds to the Xbox One edition and then to the newest version of Minecraft on Xbox One. I'm not sure
    if this has anything to do with the issue but I figured it was worth noting.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

The only way to transfer worlds in Minecraft from Xbox to PC is to use Realms. There is no other way to do it.
  5. Isaac Schumann Win User

I have seen methods of doing it via USB. I followed tutorials and they were successful, but I had problems. If you are unable to help that's fine and thanks anyway.
  6. McDaddyTree Win User

Minecraft world transferring

You can have both of the Minecraft editions installed on your Xbox (I have both digital but having a physical copy won't make any differences because I play both on mine). That being said here's some info from the official Mojang (Minecraft/Microsoft) site.

----------

Please note: It’s not possible to transfer a world directly from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One. To do this, you
    will need to first transfer the world to Xbox One Edition and then to the new version of Minecraft.

https://help.mojang.com/customer/en...29-transfer-minecraft-worlds-on-xbox-consoles
Thema:

1. How do I transfer worlds from the Xbox version of Minecraft to the PC? - Similar Threads - transfer worlds version

2. How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms: i just got mc for my computer but i was dissapointed when i loaded up bedrock to see none of my worlds from switch were on my pc. to clarify i have used my ms acc on switch. i would like to know...
  3. Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?: Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles? 8259dcd2-0a67-4d76-b3bb-9260129f99be
  4. How to transfer my bedrock worlds from android to my pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer my bedrock worlds from android to my pc?: I got a new pc and i wanted to transfer worlds i had on my phone to the pc so that i can play them on there. Also if thats possible, can i convert a world from bedrock to java?...
  5. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  6. How do I transfer worlds from my Xbox One S to my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer worlds from my Xbox One S to my PC?: I have the same versions of Minecraft on my Xbox One S and my PC . And I have Game Pass Ultimate. However, when I go to do any of the suggestions found on this website, none are working. I do...
  7. How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?: I have copied three minecraft worlds from my xbox 360 into my USB. The minecraft worlds are in .bin format and is found in a bunch nested folders. I now want to copy those worlds and paste it in...
  8. How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...: Minecraft world transfer news to know how to move a minecraft preview world on Xbox series X to the main game because my world is stuck on there by accident There is so export button on the game...
  9. can i transfer my minecraft world to a different xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i transfer my minecraft world to a different xbox?: i recently played on my friend’s xbox series x and made a minecraft world on my account. can i bring my minecraft world back to my own xbox one? preferably without having to interact with my...
  10. help w/ transferring Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help w/ transferring Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch: ok so i am having a difficult time transferring my Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch, I am signed into my Microsoft acct n I click on sync worlds from my Switch, nothing syncs, plz help. i...