How do I transfer my points from Bing to Xbox?

Discus and support How do I transfer my points from Bing to Xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't have a working Xbox yet, but I've been trying to research how to use the program and I've noticed I haven't seen anything about how to transfer... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZhanePeart, Dec 27, 2023.

1. ZhanePeart
    ZhanePeart Guest

I don't have a working Xbox yet, but I've been trying to research how to use the program and I've noticed I haven't seen anything about how to transfer my MR points from Bing to Xbox.

I've also seen some take about that feature being removed? I'm just trying to get some clarification here.

:)

ZhanePeart, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Your points are tied to your account. So once you get an Xbox and sign into the same account there, you'll still have the same points when you check the Rewards app there.
  3. xFRANKxLEEx420x Win User

Subscription

How do i get the points from Microsoft and Bing together?
  4. IceStorm III Win User

AM I THE ONLY "ONE" HAPPY BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO MORE MICROSOFT POINTS????

I like points because I get them from Bing Rewards. Due to how taxation works, MS doesn't tax points that are gained from Bing Rewards. They do tax online purchases due to my state collecting sales tax, so this means I'll be "paying" more for digital titles
    than I do now.
  5. MoonShadowz Win User

Free games with gold a bad idea

[quote user="StonerSmurf1986"]

Hy moon, want free microsoft points? (Though word is ms points are being rtired from xbox) go do bing rewards and xbox live rewards, free easy points.

[/quote]Bing rewards isnt available in my region.

thought remaining MS points would be converted to $?
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

MS Rewards are good in America, but not so much everywhere else.

I'm in the UK and I get 30 to 80 points a day from activities on the
    Rewards Page
    plus 90 points a day from Bing searches on MS Edge and then there are several hundred points per month from doing the Game Pass Quests on Xbox.

there are also more points to be earned by using the Bing search on a smart phone
    Using Bing in Ireland doesn't rewards points though.
Thema:

1. How do I transfer my points from Bing to Xbox? - Similar Threads - transfer points Bing

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  5. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  6. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  7. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  8. Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?: Hi, I bought £40 worth of fifa points on Christmas morning, I mistakenly got it for Fifa23 and not 24, so I had to go any buy them again for 24 and put a refund request in for the 23 ones. I’ve...
  9. Is there any way to transfer Madden points from Xbox one to Xbox series s version of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to transfer Madden points from Xbox one to Xbox series s version of the game: I bought a digital Madden points code and it went to the wrong gen game 495c6596-f6bf-41af-ae26-ae082c8c0640
  10. account error and point transfer request

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    account error and point transfer request: hello my account my vip reward is wrong I connect with *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and when I click on my account it is this email address which figure ***...