How do I transfer my earned credits, over to a new users profile?

Discus and support How do I transfer my earned credits, over to a new users profile? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a new XBOX X, weeks ago. I created my account, and let my grandson use my account profile. Didn't realize the mistake this would become. He... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TimeMachineXBOX, Jun 27, 2023.

1. How do I transfer my earned credits, over to a new users profile?

I bought a new XBOX X, weeks ago. I created my account, and let my grandson use my account profile. Didn't realize the

mistake this would become. He uses my account password, and has been using a racing game and has earned credits and bought and customized cars. All that work us under my profile. I need to create a new age appropriate profile for him with his own password, but he would loose all the work he has put into this, under my profile.

I need a way to create his own, new profile, and transfer all those credits and cars over to him. Is there a way I could create his new profile and give him the cars and credits he created under my name/profile. I am the owner, and account administrator, but

it would look like he is, now. He's been using my account. Only 9 years old.

Thank You !!

:)

TimeMachineXBOX, Jun 27, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I am very sorry to inform you but saves/ progress, achievements, purchases or credit cannot be moved to a different account.
  3. TimeMachineXBOX Win User

Isn't there a scenario where someone wants to rename their Administrator account, and put the

Finance charges under a new name, credit card, and ability to make purchases, etc. Hence, this

would effectively let him retain all his work, and move my Administrative account into another name,

hence, mine.

Thanks !!
  4. Jonny306 Win User

The credit will remain exactly where it is as it can't be moved at all. So if he is using your account, then yes, you can allow him to spend it but you can't move it as you requested.

Sorry.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

he needs to create his own microsoft account and xbox account, nothing can be transferred at all, he will have to start over.
  6. Jonny306 Win User

No.

You can give him your account so he can access your credit but you can't dissect or separate a single account and swap and switch things around to form two accounts.
Thema:

1. How do I transfer my earned credits, over to a new users profile? - Similar Threads - transfer earned credits

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  5. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  6. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  7. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  8. Data transfer xbox one x to xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Data transfer xbox one x to xbox series x: Do I need to fully set up new xbox series x with all my preferences and profile before i data transfer all data and games from xbox one x? 5cc4cc55-65f5-4ccd-8c0d-766423885727
  9. Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?: Hello, I just bought Minecraft dungeons in the Steam library and I just wanted to know if I could transfer that game into the official Minecraft launcher where I can access all my Minecraft games...
  10. Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb: How much storage space do I need on my usb stick for let's say 500 screenshots? And if you have any recommendations for a usb stick I would greatly appreciate it. submitted by /u/BernieTheLama...