How do I transfer my digital licence of fifa14 game to another person?

Discus and support How do I transfer my digital licence of fifa14 game to another person? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, not sure how I would go about giving my digital copy of fifa14 (already downloaded to my console) on xbox one to a friend of mine. I really can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BadBanJo, Jan 1, 2014.

1. BadBanJo
    BadBanJo Guest

Hi, not sure how I would go about giving my digital copy of fifa14 (already downloaded to my console) on xbox one to a friend of mine. I really can't get into this game and my friend is a soccer nut, so I would like to give the game to him. Does anybody
    know how I could achieve this?

Cheers

Greg Knowles

:)

BadBanJo, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    Transferring saved games

Content licences are for every downloaded item, not just Arcade games.

How you do a license transfer is in the link OwenKiller already posted, under the heading "Can I transfer a content licence from one Xbox 360 console to another?".

Dirty Loco, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Kev Pain
    Kev Pain Guest
    drm on xbox one

how do you transfer your content licences for games and add ons from one xbox one to another guys??

Kev Pain, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Omar_0001
    Omar_0001 Guest

You can't. If you bought it on your account, the license stays on your account. You can't transfer licenses to other accounts.

Omar_0001, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: