How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

Discus and support How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lianne Clayton, Feb 25, 2024.

1. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please?

:)

Lianne Clayton, Feb 25, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

No, you can't purchase FIFA points with it.

You can only purchase games and DLC as a gift. The option will show on the products page on the store, which will then let you give the game or DLC to your son as a code, which he can then redeem on his account.
  3. Lianne Clayton Win User

Thank you.

I have already put the voucher on my account, so I can't reenter it onto his.

I have added money from my account to his before, but I didn't realise I couldn't do this with a voucher.

He wants to buy FIFA points with it, on his account, is this possible? Or have I just wasted the gift card 😓
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. However, he can still use the gift card to purchase games and DLC as a gift, and send the gift to himself. Then he can redeem the code on his account, and play the game and DLC on his account as intended.
  5. John Presnell Win User

I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money

Thank you for your help. Yes, it does show as completed. However, I bought it in my Microsoft account for my Son. How do I transfer the money to his profile/character?
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Transfer Xbox purchase and Fortnite history to child account

My child has been using an adult account to play Xbox, make purchases (approved by parents), etc. I'd like to transfer all purchase history, Fortnite account, etc. to my son's Microsoft account. How do I do this?
    You cant unfortunately. Nothing is transferable between accounts.
Thema:

1. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's? - Similar Threads - transfer Microsoft account

2. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  3. I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...: I had a Minecraft account with a username and password, which is apparently now not of use after the accounts got migrated to Microsoft accounts. I migrated my account but I do not remember...
  4. How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?: Hi I am trying to close one microsoft account but my minecraft is still linked to it and I would like to transfer it to another account is that possible I feel like I should at least be able to...
  5. Can I transfer vbucks from my Microsoft account to my sons Epic account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer vbucks from my Microsoft account to my sons Epic account?: I was trying to redeem my sons Fortnite V-bucks card he bought and somehow it got loaded onto my Microsoft account instead of his Epic Account, eventhough I was on the Epic website. Is there a way...
  6. Transfer xbox profile to another microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer xbox profile to another microsoft account?: I created an Xbox profile on my microsoft account for my 8 year old son to use to plays games. He is 13 now and I want to transfer the xbox profile to his microsoft account so that he doesn't lose...
  7. How to transfer my sons xbox account to his own microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer my sons xbox account to his own microsoft account: My sons xbox account is under my microsoft account, as it was setup when he was young. He now wants to transfer this to his own account. I cannot believe the lack of foresight that nobody at...
  8. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  9. Can my Xbox live account be transferred to a new Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my Xbox live account be transferred to a new Microsoft Account?: I was recently locked out of my Microsoft account after some else gained access to it and fraudulently purchased items. My attempts to recover the account and verify that I am the owner have been...
  10. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...