How do I Transfer all box purchases from old Hotmail email account to new Outlook email...

Discus and support How do I Transfer all box purchases from old Hotmail email account to new Outlook email... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have an old Hotmail account that is linked to my Xbox account and has my purchases on it. I have a new outlook account email that I would like... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JuanjoWP, Jan 6, 2023.

1. JuanjoWP
    JuanjoWP Guest

How do I Transfer all box purchases from old Hotmail email account to new Outlook email...

Hi,

I have an old Hotmail account that is linked to my Xbox account and has my purchases on it.

I have a new outlook account email that I would like to transfer all my Xbox purchases onto.

How can I Transfer all my Xbox purchases to a new replacement Outlook account, as I will be requesting closure of old email address (used for XBOX and has all my purchases on it)

I need to do this ASAP

Thanks

:)

JuanjoWP, Jan 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: