How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?

Discus and support How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to close one microsoft account but my minecraft is still linked to it and I would like to transfer it to another account is that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Codie Hennigan, Jan 11, 2024.

1. How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?

Hi I am trying to close one microsoft account but my minecraft is still linked to it and I would like to transfer it to another account is that possible I feel like I should at least be able to get a code for a new account and be able to delete the old one.

:)

Codie Hennigan, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Hi Codie! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

You will need to confirm this directly to Mojang as they have the necessary tools to review this case and possibly transfer the Minecraft account:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  3. Rostom L Win User

Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about what happened. I know how that feels. Unfortunately, once your Minecraft account is migrated to a Microsoft account, it can no longer be undone. There's no way to transfer your game license or game data from one account to another. You must recover the Microsoft account itself to get back access to your games or licenses.
  4. Quan616 Win User

Hacked

So is my account lost forever? I'm fine if it is but I just want access to Minecraft account again. Is there a way to transfer my Minecraft account to another Microsoft account so I can still use it?
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How do I transfer my Xbox one gaming data and purchases from one Microsoft account to another Microsoft account

How do I transfer my Xbox one gaming data and purchases from one Microsoft account to another Microsoft account
    You cant. Nothing is transferrable between accounts
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

After deleting the microsoft account linked to my minecraft account. I've lost access to the minecraft account. Can I get it back?

Hi Eddwyy, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Your Microsoft Account and Minecraft account are the same.

Did you close your account or delete the primary alias? Do you have access to the new Alias?

If you delete/close the account, you won't be able to regain access to it.

It's also not possible to transfer contents from one account to another.
Thema:

1. How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another? - Similar Threads - transfer access minecraft

2. Lost access to mail address alias for Microsoft account - how to transfer to new?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to mail address alias for Microsoft account - how to transfer to new?: Hi. I've cancelled the domain on which I created the email address used for my personal Microsoft account. Now I got another domain, and I got a M365 account set up on it (this account I'm...
  3. Unable to access old email. How do I transfer games on Xbox to new email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access old email. How do I transfer games on Xbox to new email: I am unable to access my old email because they have blocked me due to suspicious activity. And no matter how many times I try and verify my identity it keeps telling me I’m not giving enough...
  4. I can no longer access my microsoft account with my current email, am I able to transfer it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can no longer access my microsoft account with my current email, am I able to transfer it...: I can no longer access my microsoft account with my current email, am I able to transfer it to a different email so I dont lose all of my xbox information dcd1b5a5-01ec-4531-8820-cdffb80e2737
  5. mojang immigration cant transfer without access to the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    mojang immigration cant transfer without access to the email: Plz help, my mojang account need a verification code to transfer to microsoft account. but the email that can get the verification is deleted. I have try to change my email address, password but...
  6. Xbox All Access transfer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox All Access transfer?: I purchased an Xbox One Series X through the All Access Plan with Gamestop. But then I gifted the console to my brother. Now I'm back to using my xbox one S. Is the Game Pass connected to the...
  7. Remove/Transfer X Box access from personnel Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove/Transfer X Box access from personnel Microsoft account: Our grandson has lived with us for the last seven years. He just moved back to his fathers house. He has used my Microsoft account for his X Box access. He has purchased a lot of his games and has...
  8. Xbox preview program access won't transfer to my new xbox one.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox preview program access won't transfer to my new xbox one.: I purchased a Halo 5 xbox one bundle today to replace my xbox i had before. I was a part of the preview program on my other xbox and provided feedback for months now, when i go to open the app on...
  9. Cant access map packs for bo1 xb1 via license transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access map packs for bo1 xb1 via license transfer: Cant access map packs for bo1 xb1 via license transfer can you fix this please 09fe6394-6ba7-47fb-beac-b272202823fe
  10. Can I transfer or change my e-mail adress linked to xbox live if I can't no longer access my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer or change my e-mail adress linked to xbox live if I can't no longer access my ...: After a long time not using my Xbox 360 I return to play old games just to find I can't log in. After veryfing my e-mail account I found out it was suspended, along with my Xbox live account. I...