how do i track where my gamertag has been posted message

Discus and support how do i track where my gamertag has been posted message in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; people r saying im host master lobbies i cant get to enjoy to play cod i have about 89 message none stop omg it wont stop im getting spammed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by decmccafferty, Jan 24, 2014.

1. how do i track where my gamertag has been posted message

people r saying im host master lobbies i cant get to enjoy to play cod i have about 89 message none stop omg it wont stop im getting spammed

:)

decmccafferty, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Gamertag Migration

I've been trying to move my gamertag to a different email address on the One, but I cant figure out where to go to do it. The Xbox support site has a solution to do it on 360, but nothing for the Xbox One. Does anyone know how to do this or if its even possible?

MagnusLegatus, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Unable to Change Gamertag

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I'm really frustrated. I followed the directions on how to change my gamertag on my Xbox One. However, whenver I press "Make my own" and enter the gamertag I'd like to use, it has a spinning loading circle
    and then it just goes back to the screen with the generated gamertags and the "Make my own" button. No error message. It just doesn't work. Anyone else had this happen and found a solution?

KimberlyReach, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Set communications to friends only then only they can send you messages.

Daft Badger, Jan 24, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: