How do I the solve white screen issue when signing in?

Discus and support How do I the solve white screen issue when signing in? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve seen a similar question on here before, but none of the solutions worked for me. When signing into my account, it shows flashes of a loading... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tristan Nichols, Dec 2, 2023.

1. How do I the solve white screen issue when signing in?

I’ve seen a similar question on here before, but none of the solutions worked for me.

When signing into my account, it shows flashes of a loading screen before going white and not allowing me to press anything other than the home button to see the guide.

I’ve attempted to reset and restart my Xbox, as well as opening the troubleshooting guide. I have also tried remove my account to add it again, but it still does it.

This also applies when I sign in via my phone, and the Xbox app required that I changed my account password which I did.

Only one of my accounts is doing this, but it happens to be my main account which I am currently paying a Game Pass Ultimate subscription for.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

:)

Tristan Nichols, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Jesus Medina1 Win User

Did not work. Still get the white screen🥲
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Tristan, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to answer your question.

Lately there have been technical problems, please try again later today although they should be fixed but if the problem persists the best I can recommend you is to help xbox by reporting the problem through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Click on the green "Report" button and fill in the information as detailed as possible.

This way, Xbox will know that there is a problem logging into the Xbox and will be able to work to fix it as soon as possible.

Please note that this public forum is only for gamers like you who are trying to guide and help other gamers. We are not Microsoft employees.

I appreciate your understanding and hope the problem is resolved soon.

Regards, Oskayra
  4. Tristan Nichols Win User

Hi

Thank you for the response but even these methods didn’t solve the issue.

Once the console was reset the same white screen still appeared when I added the account.

I also reset the Xbox a second time and tried to use the Set Up Console option on the app but to no avail.

Is there anything else I should try?

Thanks
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Tristan N, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry you're going through this, please follow these steps.
    Doing a soft factory reset on your console should fix this issue.

For it:

-Turn off the console. - Disconnect all external storage drives from the console's USB ports.

- Turn on the console.
    - Go to Settings > System Information > Console > Reset > Console Keep games and apps. Just keep in mind that you will need an internet connection and your account details (email and password) to complete this process.

Resetting your console to its factory defaults will erase all accounts, saved games, settings, and primary Xbox associations. Anything not synced with Xbox Live will be lost. If your console has been constantly connected to the Internet and Xbox Live services, your data stored in the cloud should be backed up.

• If your console won't let you access the settings menu to reset it, try doing it through the troubleshooting menu. So:

- Turn off the console and unplug it for 30 seconds.
    - Plug the console back into the power outlet.
    - While the console is off, press and hold the BIND button.
    - Without releasing it, press the power button once (do not hold it).
    - Continue holding BIND for 15 seconds.

* The BIND button is the one used to link the controllers to the console.

If the troubleshooting menu appears, select "Reset Xbox" > "Keep games and apps."

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

How do I fix white screen issue?

Always at your service Twan M, remember that you can publish in the community, and we will gladly help you another time. Good luck in your life!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

1. How do I the solve white screen issue when signing in? - Similar Threads - solve white screen

2. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  3. Has any that has incouter this error,solve it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has any that has incouter this error,solve it?: I am just wondering has anyone been able to solve this unknown error or ever even look into the atter? 7615ef89-fba1-4459-b60f-3cafbabfa67f
  4. How to solve error code 0x8007000E which occurs when launching xbox app on pc after...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to solve error code 0x8007000E which occurs when launching xbox app on pc after...: I recently repurchased the gamepass ultimate subscription to play MLB The Show 24 with a friend, however when I tried to open the xbox app to install it, the app never launched. After some quick...
  5. How do I solve my problem with Ethernet cable connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I solve my problem with Ethernet cable connection?: Hi, I bought my Xbox Series S console and tried to connect to wired network, via my Ethernet cable that works fine with other devices. My previous Xbox was connected to the internet through this...
  6. Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this: I acquired a used Xbox one x from a friend and everything on it works fine.... Accept the fact that it will randomly turn on and eject the disc, and if there is no disc it just rings, does anyone...
  7. [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  8. I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...: I cant join life boat server im going to check now 0672198b-c91f-4089-a75b-b232a0a866e3
  9. Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together: Found myself at a closed thread with no step in solution from microsoft, so thought I'd get a fresh one started. I have a box that is doing this exact issue, even after maintenancing the internal...
  10. Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?: Hello fellow gamers! So today i wanted to download the microsoft flight sim with a product key. It al went well until i needed to download an update before downloading the game. After the download...