How do I tell the Xbox app where my installed games are

Discus and support How do I tell the Xbox app where my installed games are in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed some games to an external hard drive for use on a different computer and the Xbox app isn't showing my installed games. How do I tell it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CarsonGrahn, Apr 30, 2022.

1. CarsonGrahn
    CarsonGrahn Guest

I installed some games to an external hard drive for use on a different computer and the Xbox app isn't showing my installed games. How do I tell it where my games are without completely reinstalling them? I have my games in the path of A:\Games\Windows Games, A: being my external hard drive.

:)

CarsonGrahn, Apr 30, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi CarsonGrahn! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You would need to try to install the games again and select the same drive where you installed the games on the difference PC, sometimes this works and you get a download speed that is super fast because is not really downloading

But the reality is that each game installation is specifically made for the PC where you are installing the games, so you will need to install those games again
  3. ngocphi Win User

You domt

You have to.install them locally on the said computer
  4. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

i'm at work and trying to download Modern Warfare Warzone on my home xbox one x so it's ready when i'm home.

5. xBPx PRIME Win User

Xbox mobile downloads?

I read all that earlier and it tells you how to do it from the pc windows app and the game pass app but not the regular mobile app. Right now when i buy a game on the mobile all it downloads and installs on my home xbox which is currently my sisters. But
    it does not download on my xbox i have to go to ready to install and download it from there. I want it to download on mine and mot my sisters without making my xbox the home xbox because then she will not be able to play the games i have bought.
  6. aNNOYING22222 Win User

Minecraft Java Edition not installing despite me very much owning it

I installed on xbox app and I don't know how to do that, it just tells me I'm not logged in when I am
Thema:

1. How do I tell the Xbox app where my installed games are - Similar Threads - tell app where

2. Xbox app keeps telling me I earned points, but I don’t see them in the app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app keeps telling me I earned points, but I don’t see them in the app.: On both my phone and Xbox Game Bar, it keeps telling me that I earned points, but when I go to open the app, nothing comes up and it just takes me to my profile. Only about 35% of the time does it...
  3. having problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at...: when i press connect nothing happens. e4af9950-3967-4fac-9c91-cf8786446e6e
  4. Windows 11 Xbox game pass app tells me i need to install xbox game pass services and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox game pass app tells me i need to install xbox game pass services and then...: I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it but now i cant install the game pass app. 669f409c-1ffc-4924-b160-961a33b673d9
  5. I can't log in to my TV in the Xbox app, it tells me it's impossible to log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my TV in the Xbox app, it tells me it's impossible to log in.: My TV is a Samsung brand and I have had this problem for days, please help. ea9e0ef7-8e79-46a3-9565-cedbc203dc13
  6. Why does the xbox app on pc tell me after it installs 136gigs fh5 that I have to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the xbox app on pc tell me after it installs 136gigs fh5 that I have to purchase...: It tells me I need to purchase again after I alrwddy have it. And I have the order number and receipt. I'm on pc 79101b99-2c56-4489-894a-2587d46c17cc
  7. i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming...: i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming service but its allready on my computer d38fbbb5-9765-4294-a88f-bf38897536da
  8. Ok so i have trying to connect my xbox 360 to the xbox mobile app so can someone tell if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Ok so i have trying to connect my xbox 360 to the xbox mobile app so can someone tell if...: Please tell me and help 1de7d1b1-e699-40da-9901-5cd5f64c1541
  9. Please tell me why I cant change my gamerpic on the xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please tell me why I cant change my gamerpic on the xbox app: Hello! So I've been having difficulties trying to change my gamerpic. And yes its an adult account and yes im trying to change it on the xbox app. I've been able to change it in the past but now...
  10. When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me

in XboX Insiders
    When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me: submitted by /u/DogeThe_Dog [link] [comments]