How do I tell if I have a legit MS 250GB HD in the 360 Slim?

Discus and support How do I tell if I have a legit MS 250GB HD in the 360 Slim? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I tell if I have a legit MS 250GB HD in the 360 Slim? I bought a 360 Slim off craigslist a while back and saw the hard drive inserted with an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APprog23, May 29, 2014.

1. APprog23
    APprog23 Guest

How do I tell if I have a legit MS 250GB HD in the 360 Slim? I bought a 360 Slim off craigslist a while back and saw the hard drive inserted with an end piece missing. The hard drive is visible when opening the HD slot and it says WD (Western Digital logo)
    and says it's 250 GB. I want to sell the 360 and I wanted to know whether it is a legitimate MS hard drive so I can communicate that to any buyers.

It looks like this, though I'm unsure if it's the same exact model hard drive:

http://www.earthbabycart.com/vimages/XBOX360SLIM250HARD-Transpar.jpg

:)

APprog23, May 29, 2014
  2. MajorIris
    MajorIris Guest
    How do I tell if I have an ambassador badge?

Its the wreath in your gamercard in the black bar on the far right. I see it.

MajorIris, May 29, 2014
  3. Awesomenot
    Awesomenot Guest
    How do I tell if I have an ambassador badge?

Basicaly the subject of the post says it all. I have been looking all over for an answer and have not found one yet. Update: Nevermind. I answered my own question...I should have known I would see it if I just posted something. =P

Awesomenot, May 29, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

A lot of online retailers can slap on an official sticker now. The easiest way to tell if the drive is official is to try playing an xbox original game.

Here is a list of available games

support.xbox.com/.../play-original-games

onyxishere, May 30, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

A lot of online retailers can slap on an official sticker now. The easiest way to tell if the drive is official is to try playing an xbox original game.

Here is a list of available games

support.xbox.com/.../play-original-games
  6. Sabnack Win User

Will BF4 require harddrive?

Yeah but I guess that is for all the expansions and so on? Im mostly wondering about the HD install. Was around 1,5gb in BF3 or something like that. Anyway, I've started looking at discs. Amazing how much MS still charge for them. Almost cheaper to just
    buy a new xbox 360 slim with a 250gb HD instead of BF4 + HD.
  7. HassanB Win User

Hard drive question

8. Con X Factor Win User

Which 360 Console Do you Own These days?

[quote user="Cdawgx7"]

my question is this. MS is promoting a holiday bundle with a 250GB HD two games with are halo reach and fable 3 and a three month subscription to xbox live. that obviously is not the halo reach console correct? ha where do you find the halo reach console
    and how big is the HD?

[/quote]

The Xbox you described is not the Halo Reach console. It is the 250GB Xbox Slim with those 2 games. The Halo Reach console had 250gb HD, and was a limited edition, not sure if it is even available. It might be on ebay.
  9. SparkStormrider Win User

Xbox Glossy 250 gb Special Editions

I don't know how long mine will last (I have glossy slim 250gb hd), but it has been rock solid since I got it however.
Thema:

1. How do I tell if I have a legit MS 250GB HD in the 360 Slim? - Similar Threads - tell legit 250GB

2. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  3. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  4. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  5. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  6. Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador: Me and other random people are banned in Forza Forums just for requesting the Aventador Roadster, many people wanted the car added and voted for it to make it to the top, but they were removed....
  7. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  8. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  9. Why can people harass you about your gameplay, an ylwhen you tell them to buzz off you get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can people harass you about your gameplay, an ylwhen you tell them to buzz off you get...: Was playing rainbow six siege this morning, some kid decided to tell me I sucked at the game So I told him to go **** himself .. Harassment / my foul language.. Either way I was provoked .....
  10. Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...: Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the warranty expired f2bd9d78-233e-46ee-87aa-e003a1d37d84