How do I talk to someone from enforcement team other than case reviews?

Discus and support How do I talk to someone from enforcement team other than case reviews? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Xbox enforcement website is not listing bans and their end dates on the enforcement history page. It shows 2 bans on my account, one for comms the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Naan Breadd, Jul 27, 2017.

1. How do I talk to someone from enforcement team other than case reviews?

The Xbox enforcement website is not listing bans and their end dates on the enforcement history page. It shows 2 bans on my account, one for comms the other for Xbl. These end on the 8th August. I got these bans around the 23rd of July.

After chatting with Xbox support it shows that I have a console ban till the 23rd September.

After filing my case reviews it turns out that I have a comms ban for 100 days.

Are there any other ways to contact the enforcement team?

:)

A Naan Breadd, Jul 27, 2017
  2. BaTMaN NTF
    BaTMaN NTF Guest
    HELP ME

I spoke to xbox support last night and they told me to post here so that someone from the enforcement team can talk to me or do something about this, The problem is i had my account on my friends xbox and i signed in the other night and he had modded my
    gamerscore so i need someone from the enforcement team to do something about this.

BaTMaN NTF, Jul 27, 2017
  3. Account Suspension Inquiry

I was told by Technical support that this is the only other way to get in contact with the Enforcement Team (or at least someone who has access to the suspension information). They told me to submit this to the forum and someone would reply with the information
    I want. I already submitted a case review and the decision was upheld. I can't do anything else on that case now.

SterlingBullets, Jul 27, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Nope It would be useless as spammer or robo callers would call till they get unbanned meaning you'd never get thru

Moderated forums or chata are actually the norm for suspensions

Prevents spammers from abusing the system

ngocphi, Jul 27, 2017
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey there,

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be our Xbox
    Enforcement page
    while signed-in.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts
    as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with
    Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Mister Beep, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be our Xbox
    Enforcement page
    while signed-in.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts
    as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with
    Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  7. ngocphi Win User

Nope It would be useless as spammer or robo callers would call till they get unbanned meaning you'd never get thru

Moderated forums or chata are actually the norm for suspensions

Prevents spammers from abusing the system
  8. SterlingBullets Win User

Account Suspension Inquiry

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team, they do not use the forums. They will not give you any information other than what is found on the enforcement site.
    I was told by Technical support that this is the only other way to get in contact with the Enforcement Team (or at least someone who has access to the suspension information). They told me to submit this to the forum and someone would reply with the information
    I want. I already submitted a case review and the decision was upheld. I can't do anything else on that case now.
  9. Rascon5 Win User

Ban Appeal

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

You would need to go to the enforcement site
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home
    & log in with the banned account & file for a case review if eligible.

I already setup a case review but it was upheld is there any other way to talk to someone to get my account back
  10. NatanNUVO Win User

What happened to the customer support for Xbox?

The case review doesn’t do anything. Every person that I have talked to has told me that their case review gets denied immediately. They get an automated email and that’s it. No actual communication from the enforcement team.
Thema:

1. How do I talk to someone from enforcement team other than case reviews? - Similar Threads - talk someone enforcement

2. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  3. How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is...: I can not verify my account to update with new information and don't have the old info to verify? b1cf698b-aaf7-46ca-b93a-61429a7228bd
  4. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...: Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow....
  5. Please can I talk to someone over the phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can I talk to someone over the phone: I don’t care that it says not to use personal information I’m fed up with google fore years now I’ve been trying to recover my old accounts and now my Xbox account under *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  6. Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone: Trying to get a refund for cod mw3 and it got denied even though i literally cant play multi player or zombies just keeps lagging and game crashing. It says im outside the refund period because i...
  7. How do i talk to someone about recovering my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i talk to someone about recovering my account: My account was recently closed by Microsoft due to suspicions that someone was trying to access it, however when I try to recover my account and it asks for my personal data i enter it, only to be...
  8. Is there any way for me to repeal or talk to someone about this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way for me to repeal or talk to someone about this: I got told by someone in a party to go kys then I got a suspension bc I txt him back calling him the b word and now I'm suspended, I was just tryina defend myself cause you know I got told to go...
  9. How to talk to someone in authority. I have had unauthorised changes made to my access to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to talk to someone in authority. I have had unauthorised changes made to my access to...: I have the PC Game Boxed Disc Set of MSFS Premium Deluxe. One of your Advisors without my permission 'refunded' my Disc Game and replaced it with The Xbox Game. I did not want this. I want the...
  10. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...