How do i talk to someone about recovering my account

Discus and support How do i talk to someone about recovering my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was recently closed by Microsoft due to suspicions that someone was trying to access it, however when I try to recover my account and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alex Jeffrey, Sep 30, 2023.

1. Alex Jeffrey
    Alex Jeffrey Guest

My account was recently closed by Microsoft due to suspicions that someone was trying to access it, however when I try to recover my account and it asks for my personal data i enter it, only to be told that it is either wrong or outdated when i know for a fact it is the most recent data, does anybody know how I would be able to communicate with Microsoft so that I am able to gain access of my account back?

:)

Alex Jeffrey, Sep 30, 2023
  2. Alex Jeffrey Win User

The issues i am having are regarding when i am trying to verify that the account actually belongs to me, would going through this process be able to deal with this issue?
  3. capt marvel1 Win User

Hey there!

There are multiple ways to recover your account on Microsoft! One of the ways forgot password button when signing in to redo the password for Microsoft account or you could try to call Microsoft support and see what they would recommend to help you with your issue 😀😃

I hope my information was enough to help :)

I'm new to the xbox team as an ambassador and I get asked this nearly everyday
  4. Vardagul Win User

5. Vardagul Win User

Thank you for your response, Alex! It seems you are referring to the account recovery web form.

The reinstatement process request allows you to unlock a Microsoft account that is locked due to suspicious activity if the request was approved by Microsoft:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/con...7Owg-3a8F4RAmtcODsRKhaxFrNbnAPi7dX8ADYVlNPGqg

If you're trying to recover your account as you have no longer access to it, I'm afraid the only best option would be through the account recovery web form.

Since you mentioned your account is locked, I suggest you try to submit the reinstatement form to unlock the account first, then once it's done, submit a request via the account recovery web form:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do I talk with someone about getting into my locked account?

Hi Josh, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Sadly, if you can't provide the necessary information, it won't be possible to recover the account.

Microsoft takes your security very seriously, and to protect customer privacy we can only help customers verify their account ownership through the online password recovery process.

Since you don't have access to the login details, you won't be able to recover your account, even if you fill out a form.

This is a sad situation, but there is nothing to be done.
Thema:

1. How do i talk to someone about recovering my account - Similar Threads - talk someone recovering

2. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6
  3. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  4. How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is...: I can not verify my account to update with new information and don't have the old info to verify? b1cf698b-aaf7-46ca-b93a-61429a7228bd
  5. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...: Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow....
  6. Please can I talk to someone over the phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can I talk to someone over the phone: I don’t care that it says not to use personal information I’m fed up with google fore years now I’ve been trying to recover my old accounts and now my Xbox account under *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  7. Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone: Trying to get a refund for cod mw3 and it got denied even though i literally cant play multi player or zombies just keeps lagging and game crashing. It says im outside the refund period because i...
  8. Is there any way for me to repeal or talk to someone about this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way for me to repeal or talk to someone about this: I got told by someone in a party to go kys then I got a suspension bc I txt him back calling him the b word and now I'm suspended, I was just tryina defend myself cause you know I got told to go...
  9. How to talk to someone in authority. I have had unauthorised changes made to my access to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to talk to someone in authority. I have had unauthorised changes made to my access to...: I have the PC Game Boxed Disc Set of MSFS Premium Deluxe. One of your Advisors without my permission 'refunded' my Disc Game and replaced it with The Xbox Game. I did not want this. I want the...
  10. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...