How do I talk to an actual person!!

Discus and support How do I talk to an actual person!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried every method I can think of but still cannot reach a person to talk to about a subscription issue 6c98867d-c6ff-40f0-bcb8-c7d35f79604b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HelenHolley, Nov 16, 2020.

1. HelenHolley
    HelenHolley Guest

I have tried every method I can think of but still cannot reach a person to talk to about a subscription issue

:)

HelenHolley, Nov 16, 2020
  2. HelenHolley Win User

I've tried this but get nowhere
  3. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

What is the issue with your subscription?
  4. Smwutches Win User

You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you're not seeing those options, change your category/topic until you do. Billing
    & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  5. Smwutches Win User

how can i talk to a actual person?

You would have to request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change the category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works.
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

How do I talk to a person?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In regard to your Microsoft account, based on the information, you must sign in to your Microsoft account at least once in a two-year period to keep your account active. If you don’t sign in during this time, Microsoft will consider your account to be inactive.

Any account that has been locked for more than two years will also be considered "inactive" and will be permanently closed. In this case, since it's been almost 10 years and the account hasn't been closed yet, it is possible that the hacker is still using the account.

The only best option is to try to recover it by submitting a request via the account recovery webform:

https://account.live.com/acsr

After submitting the request, you will receive the results within 24 hours.

If that didn't work, as for last resort, you will need to contact Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance. Since you're unable to use the callback feature, try to access the Xbox Live chat support, here's how:

1. Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us/

2. Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.

3. Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.

4. Sign in to your Microsoft account.

5. Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Reference links: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/micro...
Thema:

1. How do I talk to an actual person!! - Similar Threads - talk actual person

2. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  5. Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...: Got comms banned waited till I was un banned and I still can’t speak to people a41bc0f5-01be-4c3d-922a-f89eda451e3b
  6. How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is...: I can not verify my account to update with new information and don't have the old info to verify? b1cf698b-aaf7-46ca-b93a-61429a7228bd
  7. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...: Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow....
  8. How do I talk to an actual person about fraudulent charges on my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I talk to an actual person about fraudulent charges on my account?: Someone who isn’t me has spent £50 on gift cards on my account, I have been trying all day to get through to their webchat, but the virtual assistant can’t put me through to a real person and the...
  9. how can i talk to a actual person?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i talk to a actual person?: been trying for 3 hours to reach somebody at Microsoft to dispute a charge that was cancelled with absolutely no luck. b8300050-d697-47b0-9800-baa06513cf37
  10. I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone...: I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone have a phone number? ca95b36c-b2f1-4e64-8402-89447f03a495