How do I sync up Minecraft worlds when I move to new iPad with new Apple ID?

Discus and support How do I sync up Minecraft worlds when I move to new iPad with new Apple ID? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I sync up Minecraft worlds when I move to new iPad with new Apple ID? When we originally added Minecraft to our son’s iPad, we had the device... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Clueless Minecraft fan’s, Sep 7, 2023.

1. How do I sync up Minecraft worlds when I move to new iPad with new Apple ID?

How do I sync up Minecraft worlds when I move to new iPad with new Apple ID? When we originally added Minecraft to our son’s iPad, we had the device set up with our Apple ID. We are finding it nearly impossible to make parent controls work (thinking bc it’s w our Apple ID?!?!?), so are now considering resetting the whole device back to factory settings and creating an Apple ID for him. We’d like to add Minecraft back to his iPad but when we previously moved our daughter from our Apple ID to a new iPad, she lost all of her worlds….

Thank you for any support!!

:)

Clueless Minecraft fan’s, Sep 7, 2023
  2. Lavenia A. Win User

Hi Clueless Minecraft fan’s mom,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We appreciate for sharing your concern to us. Allow me to ask some questions.

• All of your account information, including your games and game progress/saves, should be retrieved if you sign in using the exact same Microsoft account. When you start the game, it should instantly sync it to your new device. Did you use the same account that you used to log in on your previous device?
    • You mentioned about reset; did you back up your device to iCloud before resetting it? If so, you might be able to restore your Minecraft worlds from the backup. If not, you might have lost your Minecraft worlds unless you have them saved on another device or a Minecraft Realm.

Syncing Minecraft worlds between iOS devices with various Apple IDs can be done in a number of different ways. To move the minecraftWorlds folder from your old device to your new one, one method is to use iCloud. Another method is to download your world from your previous device and upload it using a Minecraft Realm.

I hope to hear back from you.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  3. Lavenia A. Win User

4. LouDan2529 Win User

Minecraft on Nintendo switch

Hi,

thank you for your advice. We have just found out that we had not logged into our microsoft account on the ipad minecraft 😞

so we have now started fresh with a new world in minecraft on the ipad. However, i still cannot access this new world on the nintendo switch minecraft
  5. HarryJackson5 Win User

Minecraft random delete

I did those steps , reloaded minecraft & my world is showing up but when I click it , it says “ Failed to sync world data , the world is not fully synced .....”

What do I do now ?
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

My Minecraft worlds are not syncing between my two xboxes and I don’t know how to fix it

Hi there Trent welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. We can try resyncing your worlds! To sync your worlds from the Xbox One Edition to Minecraft:

Sign into your console with the account that you previously saved your Xbox One Edition world with.

Launch Minecraft and select Play from the main menu.

On the Worlds tab, select Sync Old Worlds if your existing games haven’t already been migrated.

Select the world that you want to migrate and wait for conversion to complete.

Your world will now sync to the new Minecraft when you sign in.

In addition to world sync, certain skin pack, texture pack, and mash-up pack purchases that you made on the console will also be available when you play the new Minecraft, and on your other devices
Thema:

1. How do I sync up Minecraft worlds when I move to new iPad with new Apple ID? - Similar Threads - sync Minecraft worlds

2. Why is my son's minecraft preview worlds not syncing from his Xbox one to his new Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my son's minecraft preview worlds not syncing from his Xbox one to his new Xbox...: My son got an xbox series x for Christmas...after installing minecraft preview he tried to play...it will not load his current worlds from his Xbox one s...it says that the other xbox is taking a...
  3. my xbox minecraft bedrock worlds cannot sync onto my pc minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox minecraft bedrock worlds cannot sync onto my pc minecraft bedrock.: this has been an occuring issue ever since ive downloaded minecraft. i dont know why but i am unable to play my minecraft worlds which i have created on my xbox now that i want to play on my pc....
  4. How do I sync Minecraft worlds between devices?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sync Minecraft worlds between devices?: I just got Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch. I have owned it for the Xbox One for a while. I have a few worlds that I want on both devices, which are currently stored on the Xbox. How do I...
  5. How do I sync my Minecraft Xbox worlds to my switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sync my Minecraft Xbox worlds to my switch?: I have tried singing in and even syncing the old worlds, but it is not working. c2a525a8-46e2-4ce3-b04c-7aa36e21bbc2
  6. Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!: I have an issue on my favorite world. I have worked many years on it. I try to load into it it gives me a message saying "Failed To Sync World Data" "The world is not fully synced or has been...
  7. why aren’t my minecraft worlds syncing between multiple xboxes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why aren’t my minecraft worlds syncing between multiple xboxes: i used my account on a different xbox to create a minecraft world and now when i return to my xbox the world had not carried over, however i made another world (that i did not use) and it carried...
  8. Minecraft bedrock worlds not syncing, xbox to pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock worlds not syncing, xbox to pc: I have a world that I play on minecraft xbox one, and wanted to continue doing so on the minecraft bedrock windows version, but even though I'm logged on the same account, the worlds I have on the...
  9. How can I use a slightly older version of my minecraft world as the main one that is synced...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I use a slightly older version of my minecraft world as the main one that is synced...: So I have 2 Xbox consoles at 2 different addresses which I often alternate between and when I play minecraft on one of them, it will sync the progress and data from the cloud from the other one I...
  10. Minecraft worlds not syncing between my xboxes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds not syncing between my xboxes: Hello, I have Xbox Series X, Series S, and Xbox One. I occasionally play Minecraft and for some weird reasons the worlds that I have never sync to my other xboxes, like I have several worlds that...