How do i switch Microsoft accounts on Minecraft Xbox one when the account im switching to...

Discus and support How do i switch Microsoft accounts on Minecraft Xbox one when the account im switching to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how do i switch Microsoft accounts on Minecraft Xbox 1 when the account im switching to is not an xbox account 120aee47-07fd-403b-84e1-4bcc8d820a51 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lara G1, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Lara G1
    Lara G1 Guest

How do i switch Microsoft accounts on Minecraft Xbox one when the account im switching to...

how do i switch Microsoft accounts on Minecraft Xbox 1 when the account im switching to is not an xbox account

:)

Lara G1, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

How do i switch Microsoft accounts on Minecraft Xbox one when the account im switching to isnt an xbox account

Hi Lara!

What did you mean by the account you're switching to is not an Xbox account?

To switch account on your console, make sure to add your preferred account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter...
  3. RiderJames Win User

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?
    Blue
  4. AP_5827 Win User

Minecraft for Xbox One Attempting to Que a 0KB Update

I was having this same issue, and I got the update to go away when I closed out Minecraft on my Switch. The switch version was using my microsoft account, so it may be that your account is signed in on Switch or PC.
  5. MajokAnyieth Win User

Need to buy Minecraft again after migration?

When you click login with microsoft, click the switch account in the bottom left corner. Pick the correct account that you use to switch your account and taadaa. Minecraft works.
  6. LucasRishel Win User

Problem with signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft

Im having the same issue connecting to my Microsoft account on my switch when in Minecraft. Started 3-4 days ago and nothing has worked to resolve it.

Tried clearing account data

tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling.

tries changing passwords

nothing is working from my switch
Thema:

1. How do i switch Microsoft accounts on Minecraft Xbox one when the account im switching to... - Similar Threads - switch Microsoft accounts

2. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  3. My microsoft account on minecraft switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My microsoft account on minecraft switch: Hello, could I know why I am suspended from multiplayer and if not how long until it will no longer be suspended? 700b8bb1-a441-4bd7-a774-9a361a249259
  4. I have 2 gamertags on my microsoft account. How do I switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamertags on my microsoft account. How do I switch: I have 2 gamertags help, how can I switch?? [img] 4bbd8758-f5da-4061-9ed6-b7a8ba804ef1
  5. Switching Microsoft account that is linked to a Minecraft Java Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switching Microsoft account that is linked to a Minecraft Java Account: when my daughter migrated her account we had switched her to my email, but i want to switch the microsoft account linked with her minecraft java account over to hers so i no longer get the emails...
  6. I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft: Problem: I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft. When try switching to another account, windows prompted to enter the credential, after credential entered, push notification was success,...
  7. I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account: every time it just says to go microsoft.com/link with a code but the site doesn't come up e57ff827-b4e9-4068-93b6-62f1bbddb685
  8. Why does my Microsoft account not work on my Ps5 from switching from ps4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Microsoft account not work on my Ps5 from switching from ps4?: I have the ps4 version of Minecraft on my Ps5 from my old console/my ps account. I would expect my Microsoft account to transfer over my ps since it has done this for a previously owned Xbox and...
  9. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  10. I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...: My Xbox main account was made with someone else's Microsoft email, and unfortunately he's not around anymore and i have been meaning to change the accounts email but i cant get the verification...