How do I switch 5GHz Wifi to 2.4GHz on my Xbox?

Discus and support How do I switch 5GHz Wifi to 2.4GHz on my Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm a friend of a friend that gets to use their wifi and the bandwidth changed from 2.4GHz to 5GHz and in order for me to play online comfortably, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Venii301, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Venii301
    Venii301 Guest

I'm a friend of a friend that gets to use their wifi and the bandwidth changed from 2.4GHz to 5GHz and in order for me to play online comfortably, I needed to be on 2.4. Now, I can't access anything; but, every other device I own runs on 2.4GHz like that's an option. Of course, I understood that 2.4 is long range but weak and 5 is short but strong in a very simple manner of speaking, but I can't understand why my Xbox switched from 2.4 to 5 and how I can reverse that. I already asked my friend if he can ask the company he's with to check on the situation, but I wanted to ask here to see if there's anything I can do. I can't access his router through my laptop either, so some external solutions might be void. Thanks for any and all replies.

:)

Venii301, Dec 12, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: