How do i supposed to reaet ny family setting?!!!! Answer ASAP!!!!

Discus and support How do i supposed to reaet ny family setting?!!!! Answer ASAP!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i tried everything 49fb15a8-7520-4414-99d1-a1d777a0fdd5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GameKiller7824, Dec 11, 2016.

1. How do i supposed to reaet ny family setting?!!!! Answer ASAP!!!!

i tried everything

:)

GameKiller7824, Dec 11, 2016
  2. Son of A GUN! (Life Is Strange Spoiler)

Yup, she's dead. How did I flub this? What did I do wrong? Was I suppose to answer the call? Pick another family member that cares about her? What's the ending cutscene if you save her?

in relation to

Moneyarrogant2, Dec 11, 2016
  3. How do I change the NAT?

Hi,

I have been trying to change my NAT from Moderate to Open, but my Xbox won't let me. My Xbox was on Open, but suddenly it wouldn't. I have have tried restarting my Xbox but that was Hopeless.

Please suggest something ASAP.

$5 for the best answer How do i supposed to reaet ny family setting?!!!! Answer ASAP!!!! :)

UnitedJeans 46, Dec 11, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Dec 11, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

Contact support and they will help reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Tallishish Win User

Headset not working

Thank you i have done the power cycle reaet but no joy

how do i sync ?
  7. Freezevortex Win User

xbox one error "we were unable to get your latest saved data"

Yeah i might just be the preview update that is messing with ny Xbox then.. I hope they fix this ASAP
  8. AirlessCashew65 Win User

purchasing a game..

hi echo21,thanks for replying...but the settings under family i put code. ..now the thing is i don't remember the code that i put. i tried to reset the code but i don't remember either the answer on the question.. what am i suppose to do?
  9. BevinNdikumana Win User

Users in family account and access to games

I was wondering how access to copies of the game on the Xbox One X HDD is suppose to work for users in my family account. I went through to set up a family user so they could play one of my games and when they logged into their account to play,
    it had to download the game again even though it was already downloaded for my account in the family. Is this suppose to be how it works? Seems like it would eat up the hard drive quickly. Thanks for any help.
    How do you do a renegade raider gamerpic for xbox?
Thema:

1. How do i supposed to reaet ny family setting?!!!! Answer ASAP!!!! - Similar Threads - supposed reaet family

2. I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...: This controller iss supposed to be able too work on. All. Consoles but I can't seem to get it to. Itis anintendo switch 321529b7-3fa0-4ab5-8608-80077ac2daab
  3. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  4. Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire: I bought the Elite 2 controller by microsoft store on September 26, 2022 and should therefore have a warranty until September 26, 2024. This was now terminated on February 17, 2024, within the...
  5. Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...: When I go to transfer clips to an external drive, it will function for a while and then will all of a sudden close without any indication of it continuing the process. is this supposed too happen...
  6. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  7. Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...: When I put in the code for the gift card it told me could not find code or code cannot be found 8bf70964-4a5e-4da6-9cdb-207921cb8d3f
  8. Is Minecraft and Fortnite supposed to be eating up 100% of my i5-11400f and still run on 50...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Minecraft and Fortnite supposed to be eating up 100% of my i5-11400f and still run on 50...: I'm pretty sure i just started having problems with my CPU performance a few weeks ago. Whenever i started up more CPU intensive games like Fortnite or Minecraft, my FPS just tops out at roughly...
  9. What am I supposed to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What am I supposed to do?: Hi, I've been wanting to redeem a reward but I can'tcause I need a phone number to do so...but the problemis, is that I don't have a number. I cant afford service and therefore don't have a phone...
  10. Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s: Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s and do I have to delete everything to make enough space for one simple game 1936c148-70dc-4a5c-b19c-0b52b4af8742