How do i stop this person from joining my invite only party

Discus and support How do i stop this person from joining my invite only party in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This person by the name of [mod removed] keeps joining my party when im with my friends, and even though the party is invite only he keeps joining and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Martin luther King jr, Jul 4, 2023.

1. How do i stop this person from joining my invite only party

This person by the name of [mod removed] keeps joining my party when im with my friends, and even though the party is invite only he keeps joining and it scares me because he says he knows who i am even though ive never met him. Im pretty sure he is just a hacker but i wanna be safe online and this is making me kinda scared.

:)

Martin luther King jr, Jul 4, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Martin! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Blocking him and using an invite only party shuld be mor than enough. Are you sure none of your friend are inviting him in any way?

You can file a report as well and hope for the Enforcement team to find suspicious activity to get him off the platform if guilty

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  3. DeniqL Win User

Ok Martin you will need to wait. The enforcement team investigates this thoroughly. A decision is usually made between 24 and 72 hrs after the report is submitted
  4. DeniqL Win User

I see, how long ago did you report him?
  5. Mr. Dizz Win User

hi,

what I suggest you do is to get you and your friends to report and block the user. When you report someone, it'll probably take a few days in order for Microsoft to take action upon receiving the report.

Also when you report somebody and action is taken (for example suspension or ban) then you and your friends should get a message stating that action has been taken against one of the reports that was filed however keep in mind that the message does not tell you that if they banned or suspended the account or console, it'll just say that Microsoft has took action against one of the reports that you have filed.

Upon receiving the message, you won't be able to reply to it.

Keep in mind, that the last time I received a message stating that Microsoft took action against one of the reports I filed was from a couple of years ago so I am unsure if Microsoft still sends automated messages out to people who filed reports against that user. I assume they still do.
  6. Martin luther King j Win User

Ok, I will just wait and not play on my xbox for a few days and I will reply back when I get back. Im going ti be out of town today so I wont be able to reply for the rest of the day
Thema:

1. How do i stop this person from joining my invite only party - Similar Threads - stop person joining

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  5. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  6. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  7. Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...: Hi! I was playing Forza Horizon 5 when I went back to the Home Screen to do something but after I did that my controller decided it didn't wanna respond to anything unless I was pressing the Xbox...
  8. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  9. How to stop notification pop-ups for a person no longer on your friends list? What am I missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to stop notification pop-ups for a person no longer on your friends list? What am I missing: Hello, What am I missing here? How do I stop the pop-up notifications from a person that's no longer on my friends list? I've removed the friend from my friends list. I blocked & muted the person...
  10. After finished, which game made you stop and ask yourself: "Am I a better person because of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After finished, which game made you stop and ask yourself: "Am I a better person because of...: Dont know if any game has stooped me and made me think that - but the original Bioshock had me stop dead in my tracks and reconsider every choice I had made in the game when you got to "that" part...