How do I stop the Xbox UI from constantly reminding me of my cat's death ?

Discus and support How do I stop the Xbox UI from constantly reminding me of my cat's death ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Since updating the interface, so pretty much for the last 2-3 months, there are several lists of content that I can't remove or edit, one of these... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MadOxyZen, Oct 22, 2023.

1. MadOxyZen
    MadOxyZen Guest

Since updating the interface, so pretty much for the last 2-3 months, there are several lists of content that I can't remove or edit, one of these lists is called "games we chose for you" and the first game on this list is Stray, all the time, every day, 24 hours a day.

I was living with a red and white cat with green eyes 1 year ago, this poor beast died suffering and sick and nothing could be done to save it, and now EVERY DAY for 2-3 months Xbox thinks it's a good idea to remind me that from now on she is no longer with us, thanks to this game Stray, whose gameplay is as uninteresting as possible, but for Xbox it had to be the first game on the list of those selected for me. What's that kind of targeting? What's the goal? Where do you take away the ability for users to customize the home screen to put what you think is right for them if it's to accentuate the trauma and depression of some? I'm on the verge of filing a complaint but I don't know how to go about it, so this message is my last resort before I smash my x-series and find a lawyer.

Thanks in advance if you have any solutions

:)

MadOxyZen, Oct 22, 2023
  2. Mafivee Win User

My cat sat on my xbox

This story reminds me of my mates cats. One of them might be liable to urinate on it though.
  3. Lord Dirt Win User

insane campaign

A VERY high percentage of my deaths in this whole solo Insane run have been from a random frag that I do not see or hear. Reminds me of the CoD Veteran runs back when I actually played the game.
  4. WolfiesDen360 Win User

Post your crazy dragon fights here

Well, level 12 now. Am playing a destruction mage wearing cloth and an elven breastplate. I have 3 dragons down, 2 fire breathers and one ice. No deaths from dragons. Main quest first one. Second one I had discovered the wall prior to killing the main
    quest one so no dragon present but an undead mage nearly kicked my but there. Nice loot chest. I returned later to find a dragon napping on the wall. He was easier to kill than the undead mage.

Later I took a quest in the town outside the college to kill the dragon up on the mountain nearby. He was an ice breather. So, #3 down.

On the way to the last dragon, I encountered a frost saber cat along the road. He killed me 3 times before I finally took him out. Later another saber cat took me out twice.

So, no deaths from dragons. 5 deaths from saber cats. Hmm..somethings wrong. Shouldn't a huge dragon who is the main subject of the game be harder to kill than a wondering saber cat? Woof. Maybe the fact I hate (real) cats is coming back to haunt me
    in the form of the saber cats :)
  5. potatoeslave Win User

question about the forest hunter covenant.

accidently hit one of my forrest freinds...now they want to kill me. how do i fix this? talk to the cat? i still have the cat ring.
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

The agonizing 45 day and 10 hour wait.

stop reminding me how long we have to go :)
Thema:

1. How do I stop the Xbox UI from constantly reminding me of my cat's death ? - Similar Threads - stop constantly reminding

2. GTA V download keeps on constantly stopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V download keeps on constantly stopping: Hello. So I got a physical copy of gta v for my Xbox series x which I got brand new and today I tried installing the game. It said gta online and it started to download. Later I saw a message that...
  3. Game constantly stopping while downloading from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game constantly stopping while downloading from disc: My Xbox One (2014) starts downloading with speed and estimated time, then the estimated time and download speed go away, then it stops downloading, then I have to manuallypress resume...
  4. How do i fix my installation constantly stopping on its own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix my installation constantly stopping on its own: Both digital and disc games constantly stop installing by themselves, how do i fix it? 8fb9ba1a-e251-41c2-8464-def4903949d1
  5. Downloads constantly start/stop and take forever (Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloads constantly start/stop and take forever (Series X): Within the last several months I've been experiencing an issue with downloads. After downloading a digital game, the installation with constantly start and stop, mainly sitting in the queue and...
  6. How do I stop being constantly banned for this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop being constantly banned for this?: I sent a message to around 20 people on Xbox mentioning something which isn't allowed and Microsoft are giving me bans for every single message that I sent. After the first 2 bans I decided to...
  7. How do I stop constant Xbox one updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop constant Xbox one updates: How do i stop my Xbox updating every time it’s turned on 68714bf6-feaf-4336-bc6e-c87109a7dcfa
  8. Please stop with the constant store updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please stop with the constant store updates: The xbox store updates once a day sometimes twice could you please have it down to once a month? 62195f39-03a3-4643-9cd1-6b8eb59d618d
  9. How do I stop constant ads on Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop constant ads on Sudoku: It is impossible to play daily challenges because of the ads every time you complete a puzzle d7c7a4a3-2629-4fdc-ba08-7802afc96941
  10. Can we stop the constant updates please!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can we stop the constant updates please!: I only play once a month or every other month and every time I turn my xbox one on it needs to update before I can play. It's very annoying and by the time it finishes it's hour long update I no...