How do I stop the pop-ups that happen while I play a game?

Discus and support How do I stop the pop-ups that happen while I play a game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Going to the achievement tab and Turning of achievements does NOT work. The still popup Whenever I complete a mission or something else important I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hoagy33, Nov 4, 2023.

1. hoagy33
    hoagy33 Guest

Going to the achievement tab and Turning of achievements does NOT work. The still popup Whenever I complete a mission or something else important I guess. I have been to the settings and turned off notifications there too. I have restarted the console. I have switched it on and off multiple times. What am I missing? I do not need to know that I completeled a mission or a COLLECTABLE! I KNOW THAT I COMPLETED THE MISSION!

If you do help me.... Thank you very much.

If you don't.... And say it must be a glitch on our side........ BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:)

hoagy33, Nov 4, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello hoagy33,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're experiencing pop-up achievement notification while playing games. We have here steps for the Xbox console however, if issue persists this should be reported to Team Xbox for investigation.

To disable pop-ups, on Xbox you can try the following steps:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Go to System > Settings > Preferences > Notifications.

3. Under "Xbox notifications," select "Do not show."

4. Restart device.

If this doesn't work, you can also try clearing your Xbox cache by following these steps:

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the console until it turns off completely.

2. Unplug the power cable from the back of the console.

3. Wait at least 10 seconds.

4. Plug the power cable back in and turn on the console.

If issue persists, let us know if you are part of Xbox Insider by providing us the OS Version:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and select Profile & system > Settings.
    2. Select System > Console info.
    3. Your OS version and Shell version are in the second column.

If you are referring to another platform (Xbox app for PC or Xbox app for mobile), please let us know.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

Far Cry 5 DLC: MARS: The Queen Is Dead! Achievement not unlocking.

sometimes achievements can be delayed, hopefully it will pop up soon enough, I've had the same thing happen on many games, and achievements pop up the next time I play that game or they just complete randomly at a later date. most of the time they pop
    up while playing the game.
  5. Nicholas Principe Win User

I keep getting popups for Age of Empires IV: Anniversary Edition X-box game- I blocked all Xbox popups but it still keeps coming up - How do I get rid of this from happening ?

How do I stop the intrusive Age of Empires pop ups
  6. BevHiller Win User

Unwanted game screen

While playing solitaire using the Microsoft free version of Solitaire I keep getting a pop up called OYUN.se. I see other people have reported the same issue but I have not seen a resolution. The advertisement that pops up is for some other free game site but it will not allow you to get rid of the ad. At times it will disappear but pop up if I choose to use another game while using this same program. How do I get rid of this?
Thema:

1. How do I stop the pop-ups that happen while I play a game? - Similar Threads - stop pop ups

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  5. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  6. How to stop "Winkey + Period" aka on screen (like) keyboard from Popping up during a game:...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to stop "Winkey + Period" aka on screen (like) keyboard from Popping up during a game:...: Hi there. I've recently gotten my very first gaming pc with official windows and all that. I still prefer to use my Xbox controller with most of my games and have had no trouble until now. With...
  7. is there a way to stop the digital keyboard from popping up

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a way to stop the digital keyboard from popping up: when im doing something on xbox that requires typing and im playing on keyboard and mouse is there anything i can do to get the keyboard for controllers to not pull up because its kinda annoying...
  8. Series X: How do I stop these $5 pop ups?

in XboX Insiders
    Series X: How do I stop these $5 pop ups?: Today I started getting pops trying to convince me to spend my reward points on a $5 gift card. One every so often wouldn't be bad, but I've gotten 20 today so far. I got 5 in a 10 second period;...
  9. How to stop notification pop-ups for a person no longer on your friends list? What am I missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to stop notification pop-ups for a person no longer on your friends list? What am I missing: Hello, What am I missing here? How do I stop the pop-up notifications from a person that's no longer on my friends list? I've removed the friend from my friends list. I blocked & muted the person...
  10. stop the new what deck pop up when finish a game, my settings are already saved this is ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    stop the new what deck pop up when finish a game, my settings are already saved this is ...: today you started a what deck pop up at the end of each game, I have all this set in settings, this pop up is useless and irritating I just want to play solitaire as I have it set, don't care...