how do i stop seeing mine/my friends xbox user names in playstation worlds

Discus and support how do i stop seeing mine/my friends xbox user names in playstation worlds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; there has been an issue i been having for quite awhile where instead of seeing my playstation name or my friend's playstation names we only see our... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zplxx, May 1, 2023.

1. zplxx
    zplxx Guest

there has been an issue i been having for quite awhile where instead of seeing my playstation name or my friend's playstation names we only see our microsoft/xbox users, and when i try to invite people the only friends that load are my xbox friends.

i havent tried following any videos or threads online since none of them relate to this problem, but the again this could be an easy fix and im just not very observant.

:)

zplxx, May 1, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi zplxx,

It really is important for us to get this worked on so you can get back to what you are doing. However,it would be more beneficial if we raise this concern to PlayStation Support, and since you’ve reached us first, we’ll ensure that your time is worth it by guiding you to the right direction where you can achieve your desired resolution. We would like to provide you this link where you can submit your concern to PlayStation Support We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.
  3. Skanker irl Win User

Next Xbox MIGHT be called Xbox 8?

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

What does the number of syllables have to do with anything? Xbox simply doesn't roll off the tongue the same way something like Playstation or Dreamcast does. It is clunky.

As far as originality goes... The examples you give really do nothing to support your POV. Playstation is an original name, where Infinity is already the name of other well known products. Microsoft would do just as well naming their new console the Xbox
    Coca-Cola or the Xbox Whopper with Cheese. Sony can call it's consoles Playstation 2, Playstation 3 & so on because 1: Playstation is their own name, and 2: it actually sounds good. Short of dropping the whole Xbox tag, I think MS would be better off doing
    what Sony does... Xbox, Xbox 2, Xbox 3, etc.

[/quote]

The number of syllables that a word has definitely affects how it rolls off the tongue and how it sounds. You said that Xbox is "clunky & awkward". Two-syllable words are not usually described as "clunky". Just a bad choice of adjectives. I fail to see how
    Dreamcast or Playstation "roll off the tongue" or are less clunky. I also fail to see how they are so much more original than Xbox.

The examples I gave definitely support my POV. You are arguing that Xbox Infinity is so unoriginal. I gave the example of Playstation, Playstation 2, and Playstation 3. That is about as unoriginal as it gets. You think tagging a number onto a name is original?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Friend’s minecraft world not showing up

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Ally

Please answer the following questions to see how we can proceed :

Which minecraft edition is your friend playing?
    Which device they're using?

So, is this happening only with this specific friend?
    If he/she try doing the opposite, play in your world, the issue persists?
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

How do I change my USER NAME?

Heya!

Smwutches sent the proper link there but we wanted to provide some clarification.

The only way to change the spelling of a Gamertag is to do the full change featured on the site.

We hope that helps provide a bit more insight, and feel free to post back if we can help with anything else.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How do I change my USER NAME?

You can change it at http://account.live.com
Thema:

1. how do i stop seeing mine/my friends xbox user names in playstation worlds - Similar Threads - stop seeing mine

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  5. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  6. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  7. Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...: Hi! I was playing Forza Horizon 5 when I went back to the Home Screen to do something but after I did that my controller decided it didn't wanna respond to anything unless I was pressing the Xbox...
  8. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  9. controller stop functioning after few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller stop functioning after few minutes: I recently purchased an Xbox Series X|S controller for PC gaming. Unfortunately, today the battery leaked, causing my hands to get oily. I disposed of the batteries, and now I'm attempting to use...
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming - stop child accounts seeing adult PEGI-18 games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - stop child accounts seeing adult PEGI-18 games: So I am the Family Organiser for my XBox Cloud Gaming account, which we access through the Samsung TV. Even when the child account is logged in, it is still seeing promoted PEGI-18 games - right...