How do I stop one of two accounts I'm signed in on from taking priority with interactions...

Discus and support How do I stop one of two accounts I'm signed in on from taking priority with interactions... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I'm trying to play a certain game, I have DLC unlocked specifically on an old account that is no longer accessible, so I sign in on this old... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 7 74, Sep 4, 2023.

1. 7 74
    7 74 Guest

How do I stop one of two accounts I'm signed in on from taking priority with interactions...

When I'm trying to play a certain game, I have DLC unlocked specifically on an old account that is no longer accessible, so I sign in on this old account and then back into my main to play the game.

But, whenever I try to add someone, invite to a game or party, and things like that, it will always say that the account I no longer use, but I'm still signed into it, is the one performing all these actions, even though I've switched over to the main account. I do not know how to fix this, or any solution, any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you How do I stop one of two accounts I'm signed in on from taking priority with interactions... :)

:)

7 74, Sep 4, 2023
  2. Mae Sev. Win User

How do I stop one of two accounts I'm signed in on from taking priority with interactions with friends?

Hello 7 74,

We appreciate you for sharing your concern with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

We understand where you are coming from dealing this account signed in taking priority to interact with your friends. Nothing to worry, I'm happy to help you with your concern. To stop one of your two accounts from taking priority with interactions with friends, you can try the following steps:

1. Sign out of both accounts on your Xbox console.

2. Sign in to the account that you want to use as your primary account.

3. Go to the Settings menu and select "Account".

4. Select "Privacy & online safety".

5. Select "Xbox Live privacy".

6. Select "View details & customize" under "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites".

7. Select "Block" next to the account that you no longer use.

8. Save your changes and sign out of your account.

By blocking the account that you no longer use, it should no longer take priority with interactions with friends. You should now be able to add someone, invite to a game or party, and perform other actions using your primary account.

If you need further assistance, you can check out this article on the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help...e-online-safety-and-privacy-settings-xbox-one

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Mae Sev. Win User

How do I stop one of two accounts I'm signed in on from taking priority with interactions with friends?

Hello 7 74,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

My Xbox One S console was stolen

I'm sorry to hear that! Your biggest priority is to protect your Microsoft account, so please sign onto
    https://account.microsoft.com and change your password immediately. This will stop the thief from getting access to your account and doing far more damage than taking a piece of hardware.
    You can also contact
    Xbox Live Support
    and they may have some additional options.
  5. Scrtch Win User

Gamercard on Forum Out of Date

Oh I know, from what I'm told it has to do with how the forum profile is tied directly to Live and not using an API or scraping the website here and how it was done here on the 360 is completely different than how the One info is handled so it doesn't directly
    work with how the forum software was designed without a lot of rework. Why it seems to be tabled or taking awhile to do that I can't answer. There are many reasons priorities change, plans change and then things change.
  6. treemantheo Win User

Windows 10 Minecraft asks me to sign in, even though I am already signed in? - Can't play online

Thanks, this was sort of the solution. It wasn't that I don't have the privileges on my Microsoft account, but rather that a different Microsoft account was signed into Windows (long story on that one) and somehow was taking priority over the one that
    owns Minecraft on its account. Quite confusing, but your reply led to me figuring it out. Much appreciated.
Thema:

1. How do I stop one of two accounts I'm signed in on from taking priority with interactions... - Similar Threads - stop accounts I'm

2. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  3. Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.: I bought minecraft back in 2010 when it was in beta. At that time, I had a login and a password. There was an email address attached to the account, but it wasn't part of the login. I play on and...
  4. Stop suspending my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stop suspending my account: Hello I would like to report this as of right now I have been playing minecraft on minigames and suddenly a person kicked me from his game for no reason then reported me This is not the reason to...
  5. How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can...: How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can not sign in to my account or Xbox profile to switch off recurring billing....
  6. What should I do if my Xbox randomly stops my account form being the home Xbox and I have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What should I do if my Xbox randomly stops my account form being the home Xbox and I have...: What should I do if my Xbox randomly stopped making my account the home Xbox and now I can’t play the games I bought because I have no swaps left? Can I get another swap...
  7. How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...: i havent gameshared in awhile and im trying to gameshare with my sister but when i try to do it, it says "Too many people have made this their home xbox" and i dont remember who i was gamesharing...
  8. my xbox account keeps saying i’m offline when i’m not. this is stopping me from playing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox account keeps saying i’m offline when i’m not. this is stopping me from playing...: i’ve done all i can do like restart the xbox, unplug the hdmi, waited before turning it back on and i don’t know what to do. it’s stopping me from doing everything i want to do and i can’t find a...
  9. Linked accounts stopped working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linked accounts stopped working: Hi. I bought a new Xbox S for my son to replace his 7 year old Xbox. My other son also has an Xbox and the accounts are linked so that I can buy a game and they can both play it on their own...
  10. How do I get help to stop DDOS attacks against my xbox and account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get help to stop DDOS attacks against my xbox and account: My console is being targeted by Rainbow six siege players who are continously monitoring my xbox ip address and as soon as they see that I'm playing Siege they send packets to my address and kick...