How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can...

Discus and support How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can not sign in to my account or Xbox profile to switch off... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ant Campion, Nov 15, 2023.

1. Ant Campion
    Ant Campion Guest

How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can...

How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can not sign in to my account or Xbox profile to switch off recurring billing.

:)

Ant Campion, Nov 15, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can not sign in to my account or Xbox profile to switch off recurring billing.

Hi Ant C, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

To answer your question about how to deactivate recurring billing for your account, you must follow these steps:

Go to Settings > Account > Subscriptions > Select the subscription > Turn off recurring billing > Confirm the decision by choosing "Yes" at the bottom of the screen.

If after doing this money is still deducted from your bank, it would be best to contact support directly so that they can provide you with better help and perhaps a solution, as an additional alternative you could contact your bank directly. The following link explains how to perform these steps through the browser if you do not want to do it from the console.

Information source: https://answers.microsoft.com/es-es...eriodica/9ab3206b-890c-46ec-932d-33c895ed45fb

(The link provided is in another language so if you want to take a look you must translate it with the browser option: Translate this page).

I hope this information is useful for you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

How do I cancel my subscription for an old account I can’t access.

I can’t acces my old account and email and I’m now paying for something I can’t use

How can I cancel it without signing into that account????
    The only way to cancel it from Xbox's end would be to have access to the account.

If you cannot access the account then the only other way to stop the charges would be to have your bank block any future charges.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I’m gamesharing with a friend and he has my account but now i don’t want him to have access anymore

i’m gamesharing with a friend i know and he has my account. after a while i didn’t want him to have access to my account anymore. so i stopped gamesharing with him for a while and made a pin. so everything time i want to sign in i have to enter a pin, but he doesn’t. he doesn’t need to put in my pin apparently. i don’t want him to buy something without my permission but i can’t do anything. how can i stop my friend from entering my account?
    This is exactly one of the reasons why sharing account details with someone is actually against the terms of service and puts both you and your friend at risk of being banned.
  5. DanMitchell3 Win User

merge microsoft account

Thanks for your reply. Do you know how i can access my account, my mums ex boyfriend has his email linked to my account on the microsoft security. We cant contact him to change this. Its linked to my mums bank account. Can you advise?? Thanks
  6. JimKillip Win User

Issues Joining Xbox gold

Thanks for answering the 1st part of my question about how to play online. I bought the gold membership last night but when I went on to the Xbox today, it still says that my profile doesn't have permission to access GTA Online, even though I can see
    that I have gold membership on here and my bank account has already had the money for it taken out, so now I'm a little ticked off about spending the money for something that I have no access too.
Thema:

1. How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can... - Similar Threads - stop Microsoft accessing

2. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  3. Why has Microsoft edge stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for...
  4. How do I stop this microsoft game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop this microsoft game pass: How do I stop this microsoft game pass dda29019-cf65-4bbe-bd72-f779e68028a4
  5. Microsoft MUST STOP policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft MUST STOP policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers: New policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers could kill a huge number of honest devices. Especially the fighting game community, many of whom play on their custom and expensive devices (which...
  6. Lazy coders won't stop n word use on Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lazy coders won't stop n word use on Microsoft: Go online on any Xbox game you get yelled at screamed at an mass reported from the people who never get muted or banned. How come Microsoft you take my money tell me I have to play by the rules...
  7. Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...: So I brought the premium upgrade on Microsoft flight simulator and it installs is 99% of the way until it gets to decompressing the b787 and it just freezes and doesn’t install it I am on Xbox...
  8. Microsoft support stopped responding

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft support stopped responding: I sent all the information Microsoft support asked me to send 3 days ago and I still have not gotten a response on my locked account. Is there a phone number to call or a better way to get in...
  9. how do i stop microsoft from automatically signing me in to one account, when i have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i stop microsoft from automatically signing me in to one account, when i have...: I wish to log in to one of my Microsoft accounts to link an Xbox account to an Epic Games account, but every time the Epic Games website sends me to the Microsoft account login screen, it...
  10. How so stop login looping on all microsoft apps.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How so stop login looping on all microsoft apps.: My Microsoft account with Minecraft purchased can no longer sign in on the Minecraft launcher, minecraft.net, Xbox.com, and all other Microsoft things. This problem occurs on 2 Macs and 1 PC, but...