How do I stop game sharing with someone when I have no switches left

Discus and support How do I stop game sharing with someone when I have no switches left in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I would rlly appreciate if u gave me one more switch to stop game sharing 862a8793-f2b0-4f1a-9515-7cfc880e8d13 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LeeanneSchofield, Oct 12, 2023.

1. How do I stop game sharing with someone when I have no switches left

I would rlly appreciate if u gave me one more switch to stop game sharing

:)

LeeanneSchofield, Oct 12, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hi Leeanne, I’m Arturo.
    I’ll be happy to assist with your inquiry today.

You can get a possible one more switch by opening the Xbox settings > System > Xbox Assist, choose My Xbox Assist > Search, and then enter My Home Xbox.

If available, the system will give you an extra home switch.
    However, if no option appears, unfortunately, it is not possible to get more switches, and it is necessary to wait until the counter resets.

Lastly, it is important to clarify that Microsoft support is not capable of providing more switches, as informed in this related thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/be81b948-2f7e-4131-ba63-b9008e043a28
  3. Smwutches Win User

I want someone to stop game sharing with me and I don't have any Xbox home switches left

Not without changing your Home setting. That's one of the reasons you should only set your own console as your Home.
  4. Jonny306 Win User

I want someone to stop game sharing with me and I don't have any Xbox home switches left

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

Without access to the Xbox, you won't be able to simply cut it off. You can try changing your password and that should prompt them to log into your account but this is a risk players take when sharing outside of the intended Family setting.

If that doesn't work, you'll need to wait for one of your shares to become available.
  5. NoEndings Win User

xbox home/switch

My xbox broke. I have to get a new one. I am sharing my home xbox with someone. I do not have any switches left. When I get a new one, will i be able to log in to it? Does this count as a switch?
    Yes, no matter what your account is safe within microsoft. You can login and access your account from any XboxOne console as long as your remember your information regarding it.

Hope this helps and enjoy gaming!
  6. Piztup- Win User

Streaming from Laptop

Try uninstalling Zune, and reinstalling it, then reset up the share option. Remember to have the 360 switched on when you do. Might not help, but has worked for me in the past when if stopped working.
Thema:

1. How do I stop game sharing with someone when I have no switches left - Similar Threads - stop game sharing

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  4. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  5. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  6. How to stop "Winkey + Period" aka on screen (like) keyboard from Popping up during a game:...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to stop "Winkey + Period" aka on screen (like) keyboard from Popping up during a game:...: Hi there. I've recently gotten my very first gaming pc with official windows and all that. I still prefer to use my Xbox controller with most of my games and have had no trouble until now. With...
  7. Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...: I have already followed the steps listed in old forums for this same issue. Can someone give me a better answer than "try turning it off and on again" or "try deleting your Xbox to factory...
  8. I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me...: I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me and I have no shares left is there a fix for this so I can get the game pass again...
  9. my friend was game sharing with me and now it’s not working randomly why? he didn’t stop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend was game sharing with me and now it’s not working randomly why? he didn’t stop...: my friends game sharing with me and now it’s not working why? he didn’t stop game sharing with me. 42888b3d-f40a-4aa2-a1b6-2fff2823dff0
  10. How to stop game sharing on my ex girlfriend xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to stop game sharing on my ex girlfriend xbox: I can't go to her house to stop the gamesharing and I also don't have anybody else to GameShare with and don't want her having free access to my games or my gold membership what do I...