How do I stop constant ads on Sudoku

Discus and support How do I stop constant ads on Sudoku in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is impossible to play daily challenges because of the ads every time you complete a puzzle d7c7a4a3-2629-4fdc-ba08-7802afc96941 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jw54ZT, Jun 18, 2020.

1. jw54ZT
    jw54ZT Guest

It is impossible to play daily challenges because of the ads every time you complete a puzzle

:)

jw54ZT, Jun 18, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Jw,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. shadwell17 Win User

If you pay, the ads go away.
  4. DiegoUrukhai Win User

If you pay to remove the ads, is under settings.
  5. CyTeK1978 Win User

i think the only solution to get rid of the ads is to pay.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How do I stop constant updates?

System updates help improve your experience with the addition of new features as well as improvement of existing features. The updates will be downloaded from the Xbox Live service directly to your Xbox One and subsequently installed.

You don't have to update the games. However, if you want to play or communicate on Xbox Live, you must have the latest console software. New games might also require the update before you play them.

For more info:

support.xbox.com/.../system-update-overview
Thema:

1. How do I stop constant ads on Sudoku - Similar Threads - stop constant ads

2. GTA V download keeps on constantly stopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V download keeps on constantly stopping: Hello. So I got a physical copy of gta v for my Xbox series x which I got brand new and today I tried installing the game. It said gta online and it started to download. Later I saw a message that...
  3. How do I stop the Xbox UI from constantly reminding me of my cat's death ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop the Xbox UI from constantly reminding me of my cat's death ?: Since updating the interface, so pretty much for the last 2-3 months, there are several lists of content that I can't remove or edit, one of these lists is called "games we chose for you" and the...
  4. Game constantly stopping while downloading from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game constantly stopping while downloading from disc: My Xbox One (2014) starts downloading with speed and estimated time, then the estimated time and download speed go away, then it stops downloading, then I have to manuallypress resume...
  5. How do i fix my installation constantly stopping on its own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix my installation constantly stopping on its own: Both digital and disc games constantly stop installing by themselves, how do i fix it? 8fb9ba1a-e251-41c2-8464-def4903949d1
  6. Downloads constantly start/stop and take forever (Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloads constantly start/stop and take forever (Series X): Within the last several months I've been experiencing an issue with downloads. After downloading a digital game, the installation with constantly start and stop, mainly sitting in the queue and...
  7. How do I stop being constantly banned for this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop being constantly banned for this?: I sent a message to around 20 people on Xbox mentioning something which isn't allowed and Microsoft are giving me bans for every single message that I sent. After the first 2 bans I decided to...
  8. How do I stop constant Xbox one updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop constant Xbox one updates: How do i stop my Xbox updating every time it’s turned on 68714bf6-feaf-4336-bc6e-c87109a7dcfa
  9. Please stop with the constant store updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please stop with the constant store updates: The xbox store updates once a day sometimes twice could you please have it down to once a month? 62195f39-03a3-4643-9cd1-6b8eb59d618d
  10. Can we stop the constant updates please!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can we stop the constant updates please!: I only play once a month or every other month and every time I turn my xbox one on it needs to update before I can play. It's very annoying and by the time it finishes it's hour long update I no...