How do I stop being constantly banned for this?

Discus and support How do I stop being constantly banned for this? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I sent a message to around 20 people on Xbox mentioning something which isn't allowed and Microsoft are giving me bans for every single message that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by peshooter 666, Aug 18, 2023.

1. How do I stop being constantly banned for this?

I sent a message to around 20 people on Xbox mentioning something which isn't allowed and Microsoft are giving me bans for every single message that I sent. After the first 2 bans I decided to delete all the messages but that didn't work and I received 2 more and then it stopped for a while until a few minutes ago when I got ANOTHER ban. Is there any way to stop this or do I just have to face that fact that I'm getting 20 bans with no way out.

:)

peshooter 666, Aug 18, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

There's no way to stop it.
  3. InfiniteSlayerX Win User

How long ago did you send the msgs out?

I ask because there is a cutoff period, after a certain time (I'm not sure how long) the people you sent the msgs to won't be able to report you anymore.

Until then I suggest, without breaking rules, to contact those people and ask them not to report you, just bear in mind two things;

- The people who reported you for the msg will show that the original msg has been deleted when you open their chat

(although this might've changed)

- Some of the people who you sent the msg to may not be nice people and are reporting you based on not liking you or

enjoy bullying people (it's unfortunate but those people exist), take care in who you communicate with, it's not easy to tell

who's going to turn on you and even XBox Ambassadors can't be relied on to not be those people (narcissists are

attracted to the role of ambassadors)

Take care, stay vigilant 😉
  4. ZLosby15 Win User

All bull

The real matter here is the abuse of authority and inaccuracy of the enforcement investigation methods. I have constantly read that other people are being banned for absolutely no reason and it needs to stop.
  5. Courage Ina Can Win User

garbage

They are cracking down on boosters. Check the ban section. People are constantly being banned or having their scores and ranks reset.
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Being constantly banned by a hacker.

I am truly sorry to know about your situation. The first thing you can do is submit a case review by following the steps provided in the link Xbox Support, for the enforcement team to further investigate the ban situation. As for the account hacker situation, it would be best to contact the support through Xbox Support for further assistance.
Thema:

1. How do I stop being constantly banned for this? - Similar Threads - stop being constantly

2. Help I’m being follow botted and it won’t stop

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help I’m being follow botted and it won’t stop: I’m being follow noted after a game of r6 and it won’t stop. I put all the child safety locks on but it doesn’t stop people from following me. Will I get banned? 4f5ef47c-5f6f-4405-9336-27e1107670b6
  3. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  4. How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically: I am being signed out of my profile constantly. The password screen allows a password to be entered but then it white-screens after 7-10 seconds, every time. My only current solution for this is...
  5. What should I do if my Xbox randomly stops my account form being the home Xbox and I have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What should I do if my Xbox randomly stops my account form being the home Xbox and I have...: What should I do if my Xbox randomly stopped making my account the home Xbox and now I can’t play the games I bought because I have no swaps left? Can I get another swap...
  6. Game bar stops recording when I resize app that's being recorded

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar stops recording when I resize app that's being recorded: I'm using Windows 11. submitted by /u/TaiIvUosis [link] [comments]
  7. What can we do to get Microsoft to stop being so sensitive along with this new generation?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What can we do to get Microsoft to stop being so sensitive along with this new generation?: I can curse, and it not be directed at someone, get banned, but someone sexually says something to me, or like in the past can talk about **** my baby sisters and they don't receive consequences....
  8. Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...: Currently play ark survival on pc, we play using the game pass (so xbox servers) my partner's laptop is much better than mine and plays it perfectly fine on high graphics. And we have our own...
  9. External HDD stopped being recognized after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD stopped being recognized after latest update: After newest alpha update today (26 May 2023) my external HDD is not recognized by my Xbox Series X. I have tried rebooting it and following all the steps found online and it will not load....
  10. Xbox controller stops working in games after it turns off from being idle for to long but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller stops working in games after it turns off from being idle for to long but...: When the controller turns off while in a game i lost control over the controller in several games such as apex, dead island 2,call of duty black ops 3 and several other games please test this....