How do I stop an issue where any time I try starting a game my xbox series s restarts...

Discus and support How do I stop an issue where any time I try starting a game my xbox series s restarts... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have restarted my console and factory reset it multiple times and have also uninstalled and reinstalled the games but nothing seems to work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cayden Mcquay, Jun 17, 2023.

1. How do I stop an issue where any time I try starting a game my xbox series s restarts...

I have restarted my console and factory reset it multiple times and have also uninstalled and reinstalled the games but nothing seems to work

:)

Cayden Mcquay, Jun 17, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

How do I stop an issue where any time I try starting a game my xbox series s restarts automatically And is freezing often

3. Francia J. Win User

How do I stop an issue where any time I try starting a game my xbox series s restarts automatically And is freezing often

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

When you reset your console did you choose to remove everything?

Also, do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? A corrupted hard drive may cause these issues as well.

If you have already reset the console removing everything and there is no external hard drive we may need to get the console repaired, Cayden.
  4. Cayden Mcquay Win User

How would I go about repairing it?
  5. Vulcan Faust Win User

My battle pass isn't working I mw2 and I want to know how to fix it because I bought Blackwell and the 2nd day of having it I wouldn't let on it what do I do

I'm in the same boat, about a week back it stopped shoing me earning any xp for the tokens. Ive restarted about 60+ times. I have an xbox series S.
  6. Moika Reyes Win User

My xbox series s has good internet and storage but i cant install games or update them

I have the same issue when I got a software update on my xbox series s all my things started bugging but I fixed them up but I only have one problem now that I can't download any games or update them I don't know why but ya all it says installation stopped and it say try later when my internet is fast even tho I can run call of duty warzone 2 perfectly fine with no lag i suspended my game but still nothing but when i restarted it started downloading but very very slow and then like 1 min passed and it says installation stopped i think it has to do with the software update because i was fine until i updated my xbox software and if it not that then I don't know what it really is my xbox series s is not in a bad environment either it is in a open space where it can breath its super clean I don't know the cause of this but I hope I don't have to purchase a new xbox over a bug in the system I also tried the power cycle10 sec unplug and everything the xbox helper thing told me to do nun worked
Thema:

How do I stop an issue where any time I try starting a game my xbox series s restarts...

1. How do I stop an issue where any time I try starting a game my xbox series s restarts... - Similar Threads - stop issue where

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  5. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  6. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  7. Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...: Hi! I was playing Forza Horizon 5 when I went back to the Home Screen to do something but after I did that my controller decided it didn't wanna respond to anything unless I was pressing the Xbox...
  8. Game updating issues, slowed/stopped progress (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game updating issues, slowed/stopped progress (Xbox Series X): I've got a Series X and I live in a rural area with poor/limited internet so downloads typically take several hours for large files (I use ethernet for best connection because of it). Recently I...
  9. Installation Stopped Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation Stopped Issue: HI, I have the xBox Games Pass and have recently purchased Microsoft Flight Sim Standard edition, but I am unable to install the game as I get the error message 'Installation Stopped'. NOTE - I...
  10. My right paddles on my elite controller stopped working how do I fix this issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    My right paddles on my elite controller stopped working how do I fix this issue: My paddles on the right side of my elite controller stopped working I hear a click when pressing down and they are mapped but there’s no action my left 2 work just fine how do I fix this issue...