How do I stop a recurring payment to Microsoft it's for a game pass

Discus and support How do I stop a recurring payment to Microsoft it's for a game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I stop a recurring direct debit for a gaming pass or how do I cancel gaming pass c53165f1-1cd9-4e3c-b16a-5b4080e2a0c5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roberta Stevens, Jun 25, 2023.

1. How do I stop a recurring payment to Microsoft it's for a game pass

How do I stop a recurring direct debit for a gaming pass or how do I cancel gaming pass

:)

Roberta Stevens, Jun 25, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please follow the steps below to turn off the recurring billing or cancel the subscription.

Sign in to account.microsoft.com.

Under the section Subscriptions, select View all subscriptions, and then select Manage next to the subscription that you want to cancel.

Select Cancel subscription or Turn off recurring billing. Disabling recurring billing will grant you the benefits of your subscription for the remainder of the payment cycle without billing you again for a renewal.

You can also check the details from this link as a reference, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio....
  3. MaddMustang Win User

3 months of game pass for 9.99 offer

I found a work around for purchasing the 3 months of game pass for $9.99. If your game pass membership is set to expire soon, cancel your subscription and also cancel your recurring payments. I had to do all of this from Microsoft support cause it wouldn't
    let me do it myself which is ridiculous. Anyways after I canceled my game pass subscription and my recurring payments it allowed me to purchase the 3 months for $9.99. Hope this helps all of the existing members of game pass that Microsoft doesn't give these
    benefits to.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I was trying to buy a game with my gift card credits but it just says add payment and when I add the gift card payment nothing happens

you cannot use your Microsoft balance to purchase recurring subscription payments like game pass or GTA online
  5. Smwutches Win User

N/A

Since that's a charge for a game, it's not a recurring payment. You would only have a recurring payment if you purchase a subscription for gold, game pass, EA Access.
  6. zeroice007 Win User

How do I fix this problem? (please reply ASAP)

Hmm Usually if the payment goes thru its paid but once its not allowed to or if the funds are not there the xbox service will be interrupted. Not understanding what you are trying to explain. How do you have a past do payment on an xbox subscription. Usually
    it will be stopped until you can pay? Just go in your account and stop recurring billing. There usually isnt a past due payment?? Xbox is not going to refund money that was allowed to be paid??Just go month to month. You can always go to your microsoft account
    and adjust payment options?? I advise you to dont allow recurring billing and just pay month to month???
Thema:

1. How do I stop a recurring payment to Microsoft it's for a game pass - Similar Threads - stop recurring payment

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  5. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  6. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  7. Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...: Hi! I was playing Forza Horizon 5 when I went back to the Home Screen to do something but after I did that my controller decided it didn't wanna respond to anything unless I was pressing the Xbox...
  8. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  9. controller stop functioning after few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller stop functioning after few minutes: I recently purchased an Xbox Series X|S controller for PC gaming. Unfortunately, today the battery leaked, causing my hands to get oily. I disposed of the batteries, and now I'm attempting to use...
  10. How to stop recurring points redemption

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to stop recurring points redemption: I've been trying to stop the automatic prints redemption that occurs on the 1st of every month! However, the problem is that it's impossible to turn of that 1 feature as you're supposed to be able...