How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an...

Discus and support How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an answer online. I have factory reset many times with no luck. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GlennSchatroph, Apr 18, 2020.

1. How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an...

How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an answer online.

I have factory reset many times with no luck. I think my profile may be corrupt.

:)

GlennSchatroph, Apr 18, 2020
  2. RockBoat3062280 Win User

How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an answer online.

If they can help you they’ll tell you the best thing to do.
  3. Smwutches Win User

They are accepting calls right now. If you're not seeing the option, change your category/topic until you do. Billing options typically always give those options. I usually have luck with billing and then "I don't recognize a charge".
  4. GlennSchatroph Win User

Hello Glenn,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you want to reach out to support. Be aware there is a high volume for support so it may take a while to reach someone.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
    Hello Brad,

"Request a call" is not an option ? It seems like they are not accepting any calls what so ever... This is horrible customer service.

They have taken my $$ and I don't get to use my Xbox. Hardly seems fair.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Glenn,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you want to reach out to support. Be aware there is a high volume for support so it may take a while to reach someone.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. Sloth192k Win User

Multiple users under my Microsoft account Xbox series sss

I also have two step verification on and I have to verify my account through my email or phone that are both hacked. I tried to sign in on a computer and now it's saying I've tried too many times to log in. So I cannot access my account at all. I have to someone contact me or get a recovery code. How can I do this? I'm lost here. I'm getting screwed over by the second while I cannot speak with tech support.
Thema:

How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an...

1. How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an... - Similar Threads - speak tech support

2. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. How to speak into my mic without having to hold it in my mouth

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to speak into my mic without having to hold it in my mouth: I bought this spirit fire bundle pack and when I talk I have to hold the mic in my mouth in other for players and other people to hear me 5be9e550-76b9-4002-b752-e0e806b26796
  5. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  6. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  7. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  8. How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox: How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox 6f231c76-603f-44b0-8e51-97d8cddf8e9f
  9. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  10. Can I please speak to someone about this

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please speak to someone about this: 2 months ago I sent in a submit case review and it was about my Xbox being hacked by someone and they said the n word to their account and then they reported me because of the discord dispute that...