How do I speak to anyone, ANY HUMAN BEING, at Microsoft????

Discus and support How do I speak to anyone, ANY HUMAN BEING, at Microsoft???? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just got a new XBOX X for Christmas. I tried logging into my Xbox account the day I got it, but was sent to an automated security form after they... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by John Koskinen, Jan 4, 2024.

1. How do I speak to anyone, ANY HUMAN BEING, at Microsoft????

I just got a new XBOX X for Christmas. I tried logging into my Xbox account the day I got it, but was sent to an automated security form after they flagged "unusual activity". After submitting the form, I was able to login and use it. Fast forward to a week later, I get back from a business trip and am excited to play on my new Xbox. To my surprise, I had the same notification! This time, however, the form didn't work. I've submitted it nearly 50 times now, mostly in the same way as I did the first time around, but they won't work! I finally managed to speak to someone who tried transferring me to the accounts department, but the call didn't go through, or I got hung up on. I just want to log in to my, MY ACCOUNT! I have the right password and everything and have not been able to get an ounce of assistance. Please don't suggest any sites or automated anything. I've tried it. How do I speak to a person who can manually let me into my account??? I am so frustrated and disappointed, I work all the time and cannot use my new gift in the few hours that I have???? **** Microsoft!!!

:)

John Koskinen, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Dany Sunny Win User

Happens to me too, everytime; if you're using VPN, disable it first then try logging in again. If the authentication issue still persists, you may go through a verification process where a Microsoft employee can email you after a week or two.
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Hi John, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Have you already tried to factory reset your console? If so and the problem persists, you can contact Microsoft support directly through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Inside you will find several options to communicate with a person.

Remember that this is a public forum where we are only gamers like you, we are not Microsoft employees.

best regards
    Jhon
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

How do I speak to a human?

Hello, go through microsoft support and make sure you have the controller registered. Once that step is done you can go through repair which will fix controller through warranty.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Rebecca

Please tell me:
    Are you able to see two charges in your Microsoft account order history here?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Or only one charge?
    And if maybe you have more than one email address please check on each one

PS: feel free to share screenshots but please conceal personal information including the item order number and your email address
  6. ngocphi Win User

Or goto your retail store and ask for a refund or exchange as you are in the 14 days
Thema:

1. How do I speak to anyone, ANY HUMAN BEING, at Microsoft???? - Similar Threads - speak anyone HUMAN

2. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  3. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  4. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  5. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  6. Refund Denied - Is there anyone with reason that I can speak to about this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Denied - Is there anyone with reason that I can speak to about this?: I purchased a game for my son, the remake of Deadspace on12/05. I didn't realize it, however this game is only playable on the serries X and S consoles. We only have a OneX, IE; we wasted our...
  7. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  8. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???: I am trying to get a refund on a game and its impossible to speak to anyone. The refund was denied and I don't understand why! cb1b9a81-885e-48d6-bfbf-85741795aa79
  9. Can I speak to anyone..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I speak to anyone..: My bank account was debited £99.99 for Call of Duty that I never purchased and never played. The card number used was an old debit card but it was still debited from my account. I've tried for a...
  10. Does anyone know how to speak to someone to resolve an issue with xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to someone to resolve an issue with xbox account: My son reset his xbox & he was on the account as a family member & now he cannot access any of his games. His gamertag still shows in the family section but we can't do anything with it & he can't...