how do I speak to a live person at Microsoft Canada?

Discus and support how do I speak to a live person at Microsoft Canada? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant solve my problem on here 45056af3-b88a-4200-8a78-9bb08f615431 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lechat60, Jul 25, 2023.

1. lechat60
    lechat60 Guest

I cant solve my problem on here

:)

lechat60, Jul 25, 2023
  2. PlushRelic Win User

Hi, lechat60 Hope your doing well !

You can contact support here https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/contact-us If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works.

Hope this helps and don't Hesitate to reply below if you need more help :)
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello lechat60, sorry to hear you're having trouble.

The best way to speak directly with a Microsoft Advocate would be to log in to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and either request a call back or start a chat. If you start a chat then ask to be escalated to a Microsoft Advocate when you get to a fellow gamer however, there's no guarantee they would be from Microsoft Canada.

Alternately you could post your issue here and I'll do my best to help or direct you to where you need to go.
  4. Annanda Martins Win User

how do I speak with a live in person agent?

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Lisa, I am so sorry you are going through this.

First, just to make sure, try to access all your emails and see if one of them has the emails regarding those billings. Now, if neither of your emails has this information, you need to contact Support directly regarding this issue, okay? Here in the community, we do not have access to account/billing information, so this needs to be addressed directly with Support:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

It may be a bit tricky to find an option on the Support that gives you access to Live Chat or Request a Call, but all you need to do is just keep changing the options until one gives you access to it, okay? It may not be the correct option, but it will get you in touch with support, which is the most important thing here.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  5. robbi9752 Win User

I need to speak on the phone to a human representative about fraudulent activity with Microsoft

How can I speak to a live person on the phone with Microsoft about an issue on my account
  6. DominumStige Win User

How do I speak to an actual person?

Hi!

Have you talked to technical support? Try to contact the support directly from

here
Thema:

1. how do I speak to a live person at Microsoft Canada? - Similar Threads - speak live person

2. How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account: There were chargers made to my account 32e46896-9b5c-441b-9005-ed922cfc5c7a
  3. Live, so come join in and speak your mind

in XboX Insiders
    Live, so come join in and speak your mind: I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! https://www.twitch.tv/kylonewolf5487?sr=a submitted by /u/Ok_Manager_2753 [link] [comments]
  4. I need to speak to a live person about billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak to a live person about billing: I spoke to a live person last week and she said she canceled our subscription and refunded the money. I have not received a refund and would like to talk with a live person...
  5. I need to speak to a live customer service agent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to speak to a live customer service agent: I can’t find my game in the marketplace 27f0d06f-10c1-40b2-ac11-81a1700636ab
  6. Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone: Hi, I've been trying for several hours now online to find help to my query but haven't been successful, so was hoping someone here can help. I signed into my old xbox 360 for the first time in a...
  7. How can I speak to a live agent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I speak to a live agent?: I have been banned because someone reported a message that wasn't anyway inappropriate and now I cannot use my xbox party. I want to speak to an agent or manager ASAP as I'm not waiting 3 days...
  8. How do I speak with a human for Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak with a human for Xbox Live: XBOX LIVE. My account details were hacked and then changed because they stole my phone number as well! So that enabled them to receive that code security and change everything!!...
  9. Can't speak to/hear a friend on Xbox Live that I "reported" for abusive messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't speak to/hear a friend on Xbox Live that I "reported" for abusive messages: A joke gone wrong... and now I can't speak to/hear him and there doesn't appear to be an easy way to resolve this. Have tried everything to resolve this including blocking/unblocking,...
  10. Received death threat from another person on xbox live, would like to speak to admin please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received death threat from another person on xbox live, would like to speak to admin please?: Hello, I never normally would complain about these things, but i was told to **** today for not being able to beat some one on halo 3 which i haven't played in about a year. I take these things...