how do I sort error code 0x800704cf

Discus and support how do I sort error code 0x800704cf in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I am trying to log in to stuff like microsoft store and things like minecraft, it gives me this error code yet when I look I have a stable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by reece jackson, Jan 11, 2024.

1. how do I sort error code 0x800704cf

Every time I am trying to log in to stuff like microsoft store and things like minecraft, it gives me this error code yet when I look I have a stable internet connection and plus an ethernet cable plugged in. Ive tried to reset the store and that hasnt worked so im not running out of ideas.

:)

reece jackson, Jan 11, 2024
  2. 1QAZWSX1 Win User

Xbox one

I also keep getting error code 0x800704cf i see that others have the same problem on twitter. What should i do?
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

Cannot connect to Microsoft store from my PC. I had a "client support" guy who basicly had me reinstall Window 10... And I still have that error 0x880704cf

4. AnyForza4life Win User

Xbox live service issue

That's not worked either

Error code: 0x800704cf
  5. Zombie Mum Win User

Update not working

My error code is 0x800704cf and wont work either.
  6. PT21 Win User

Sign in problems( 0x87DD000F)

Saying I’m not online even though I am.

Error codes

0x800704cf

005790c3-fefc - 0007 - e4be-5700fcfed801
Thema:

how do I sort error code 0x800704cf

1. how do I sort error code 0x800704cf - Similar Threads - sort error code

2. Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...: Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can get for the TV out part? Possibly plug into the USB on the xbox and plug the hdmi into that?...
  3. Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN: I think that it’s a joke how I’ve spent so much buying a series x spent so much on the store and been loyal to Xbox for over 10 years for my series x to break and the ONLY support I have for it is...
  4. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  5. When is Microsoft going to sort out the drift issue on the Xbox One and X Series consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Microsoft going to sort out the drift issue on the Xbox One and X Series consoles?: Or is the customer having to fork out £50+ every 18 months for a controller that actually allows the player to control their character part of their business plan? I had to buy a new controller...
  6. Wasd and arrow keys act as if they are affected by some sort of drift, but only in games

in XBoX on Windows
    Wasd and arrow keys act as if they are affected by some sort of drift, but only in games: Hey. I’ve had this issue for a while now. I’ve tried doing the things recommended, such as restarting the computer or messing with fn and arrow keys. Although using the fn method did seem to do...
  7. Cant load my games keeps saying error ox8oo7o49o help sort this please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant load my games keeps saying error ox8oo7o49o help sort this please: Can someone tell me why all my games wont load keeps saying error this is very annoying as im stuck playing one game would appreciate. if someone could help me sort this issue says code 0x8oo7o49o...
  8. E208 error sort of made my console go haywire

in XboX Insiders
    E208 error sort of made my console go haywire: So the other day I had booted up my console Got to the Xbox loding screen and then I got the error. Rebooted my console and it loaded the dashboard. I booted up minecraft and then the problems...
  9. I'm Getting This Error 4451-4467-1780-2446-C180-1004 plz help me to sort from this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm Getting This Error 4451-4467-1780-2446-C180-1004 plz help me to sort from this.: I'm Getting This Error 4451-4467-1780-2446-C180-1004 plz help me to sort from this. fdb087f6-0f18-45d9-bade-a2e3db09cff1
  10. This error 0x87c40157 came up and I can't find any information on how to sort it

in XBoX on Consoles
    This error 0x87c40157 came up and I can't find any information on how to sort it: a does anyone know how to fix it ? f88579f0-7927-4cd9-864c-de54163b39ff