How do i solve Forza 5 error

Discus and support How do i solve Forza 5 error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get error occurred text when installing the game at 65GBs.The game stops installing error code 0x87e0000f and I tried fixing it by following the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Humphrey Albert, Oct 6, 2023.

1. How do i solve Forza 5 error

I get error occurred text when installing the game at 65GBs.The game stops installing error code 0x87e0000f and I tried fixing it by following the steps on the error code, checked for updates for both windows 10 and Xbox app all are updated then installing the game again still the same error. I checked on Xbox live its connected, up and running but the NAT type says toredo is unable to qualify tried to fix it too still not enabled. Is toredo the one affecting the download and how do I fix this ?

:)

Humphrey Albert, Oct 6, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try to resolve your query:
    - Restart your device.
    - Update Windows.
    - Update your device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Sign into the Xbox app and Store using the same account.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Make sure your date and time is correct.
    - Disable your antivirus.
    - Use the app troubleshooter.
    - Repair and reset the Xbox app.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. JeanettB Win User

Can't download Game Pass games on PC

Same issue here, and same version 21h2.

Unable to install a paid game (Forza Horizon 5), stuck at 0% and error.

did you solve?
  4. Helmann Win User

Installation stopped 0x87e0000f

I am with internode and am getting the same error with Halo 5 preload. Had the problem with Forza 6 but a physical disc install solved the problem. I do not want to have to buy a physical disc of a game I have already bought just to install and play it.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

How do I solve this

Hello, ElijahLiddiard. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

IMPORTANT: Don't share personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, order numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet. Doing so may expose your data.

That being said, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

— Does your PC run Windows 10 or Windows 11?

— When did you acquire Game Pass, recently or have more than 48 hours passed after the date of purchase?

— Are you logged in with the same account on both the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store?

— Could you check if the subscription is active on that Microsoft account?

https://account.microsoft.com/services

— Are you trying to download the games from the Xbox app, or the Microsoft Store?

— What potential solutions have you tried to fix this issue?
    Please describe each one.

I'll look forward to hearing your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do I solve this?

Thank you, I asked this because you can still use Microsoft balance to purchase a subscription

But, you need to link yes or yes a backup payment method (needs to be billed and issued in the same country as your balance currency)

Once you link a valid payment method you can see the balance as the first way to pay and the money will be debited from your balance

Please note that this can’t be bypassed
Thema:

1. How do i solve Forza 5 error - Similar Threads - solve Forza error

2. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  3. Has any that has incouter this error,solve it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has any that has incouter this error,solve it?: I am just wondering has anyone been able to solve this unknown error or ever even look into the atter? 7615ef89-fba1-4459-b60f-3cafbabfa67f
  4. How to solve error code 0x8007000E which occurs when launching xbox app on pc after...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to solve error code 0x8007000E which occurs when launching xbox app on pc after...: I recently repurchased the gamepass ultimate subscription to play MLB The Show 24 with a friend, however when I tried to open the xbox app to install it, the app never launched. After some quick...
  5. How do I solve my problem with Ethernet cable connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I solve my problem with Ethernet cable connection?: Hi, I bought my Xbox Series S console and tried to connect to wired network, via my Ethernet cable that works fine with other devices. My previous Xbox was connected to the internet through this...
  6. Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this: I acquired a used Xbox one x from a friend and everything on it works fine.... Accept the fact that it will randomly turn on and eject the disc, and if there is no disc it just rings, does anyone...
  7. [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  8. I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...: I cant join life boat server im going to check now 0672198b-c91f-4089-a75b-b232a0a866e3
  9. Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together: Found myself at a closed thread with no step in solution from microsoft, so thought I'd get a fresh one started. I have a box that is doing this exact issue, even after maintenancing the internal...
  10. Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?: Hello fellow gamers! So today i wanted to download the microsoft flight sim with a product key. It al went well until i needed to download an update before downloading the game. After the download...