how do i solve an issue with error 80151912?

Discus and support how do i solve an issue with error 80151912? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I try several times the option of cleaning the cache but even with that it isn even working im still having issue that mi xbox 360 does not connect to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fabian GonCon, Oct 6, 2023.

1. how do i solve an issue with error 80151912?

I try several times the option of cleaning the cache but even with that it isn even working im still having issue that mi xbox 360 does not connect to xbox live even though i have a good internet conections and it does show up any issue in the xbox servers

:)

Fabian GonCon, Oct 6, 2023
  2. DSTACKS718 Win User

Deleting the profile will not work while there is a server issue. You will not be able to play offline and will now have to wait for the issue to be fixed.
  3. Say Cheese 277 Win User

After suggesting so many solution steps, I now have to say that it must be a problem on Microsoft's part.
    Yesterday I also had this problem, so I tried the solutions given in the discussion here, but none of them worked, so I gave up, switched off the Xbox360 and went to bed.

Today, when I switched it back on, I can login without any problems, even though my configuration has not changed at all. I'm sure Microsoft had taken care of it.

Thank you Microsoft for your correspondence.
  4. Fabian GonCon Win User

Hi daniel, i did all the alternatives that you provide and any of them works, now i cant even download the profile because now it sais that it cant even connect to the xbox live server even though that it sais that they work properly , i have a good conection to internet the wires are working just fine but even without a profile the internet conection always fails when triying to reach the xbox live servers, i dont know what else to do.

so i hope you know a solution to this issue
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

After suggesting so many solution steps, I now have to say that it must be a problem on Microsoft's part.
  6. Fabian GonCon Win User

well i try that too, but it did not work, i also open all the ports from my router to see iif that could help but it did not either.
Thema:

1. how do i solve an issue with error 80151912? - Similar Threads - solve issue error

2. I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?: I've had my xbox account for 8+ years and today I've been told there's "usual activity" on my account. To what that is, is beyond me. I can't use the phone code because it's linked to my old phone...
  3. Xbox series x UPnP issue and NAT type moderate. how to solve the issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x UPnP issue and NAT type moderate. how to solve the issue?: I am having issue with my Xbox series x connection . NAT type is moderate and UPnP not successful . How to solve this I tried what I could. Thank you 34f49f2f-1e2a-4c28-8c18-bea6ab4f7c46
  4. How do I the solve white screen issue when signing in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I the solve white screen issue when signing in?: I’ve seen a similar question on here before, but none of the solutions worked for me. When signing into my account, it shows flashes of a loading screen before going white and not allowing me to...
  5. series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.: My friends and I are unable to sgin into our Xbox series x and s accounts. We need help from Microsoft or anyone else. 073e8c44-da1d-4393-9e69-5c0b67e27e63
  6. Error code : 0x80070026 on Seris X, how do I solve that issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code : 0x80070026 on Seris X, how do I solve that issue ?: How do I fix error code - 0x80070026. On the series x ? 97964b90-5b8b-4735-8a8a-17e00ba1fb7c
  7. Are we any closer to solving the UHD bluray issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are we any closer to solving the UHD bluray issue?: It is now Aug 2023, and no one still has any answers or reasons why certain UHD discs wont work on Xbox Series X. I have John Wick 4 and it will not play. I called tech support, and the gist of...
  8. “This disc’s region code is incorrect for this console….” Please how do I solve this issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “This disc’s region code is incorrect for this console….” Please how do I solve this issues?: This disc’s region code is incorrect for this console….” Please how do I solve this issues? 13e3b783-ff34-4611-b520-52fe472893f7
  9. How do I solve a ‘can’t connect to the DHCP server’ issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I solve a ‘can’t connect to the DHCP server’ issue?: We’ve re-booted and tried a new cable already. abcdb8d2-3852-4021-af22-7866b86a9d12
  10. How do i solve this network issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i solve this network issue: Every single time i boot up my Xbox Series X it’s never connected to the internet even though i run my xbox through an ethernet cable when i do get it connected through the ethernet, the next time...