How do I skip the "Help us secure your account" prompt?

Discus and support How do I skip the "Help us secure your account" prompt? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I logged on to my minecraft account via microsoft when I was on a trip to singapore and when I returned to the US I got this prompt. I got really made... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Travis Kuo1, Dec 24, 2023.

1. Travis Kuo1
    Travis Kuo1 Guest

I logged on to my minecraft account via microsoft when I was on a trip to singapore and when I returned to the US I got this prompt. I got really made because I made lots of progress on that microsoft account. If a microsoft employee could help me skip this, that would be much appreciated. I already filled out the form but I do not have the information of that microsoft account anymore. The reason is, I was only about 8 when I made that microsoft account and I lied a lot on the information, which I now regret because I do not know the information to the account anymore. Please, microsoft let me skip that page.

:)

Travis Kuo1, Dec 24, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Travis K, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem, the only option for this problem is through the recovery form since you do not have access to the account due to this annoying message.

https://account.live.com/acsr

I know you mentioned that you have already tried it but believe me it is the only option, remember that this is only a Microsoft public forum where we are all players like you who help other users with basic problems, that is, we are not Microsoft employees. That being said, Support cannot help you with this problem either, but if you want to contact them you can do so through the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

There you can enter a live chat or request a call, perhaps they can give you better information, but from what I understand the only alternative is the form.

I hope you understand, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Help us secure your account

I'm afraid not. All I can advise is to double-check the information you're providing. If the online form still isn't working, you may want to consider creating a new account.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  4. Wouter Janse van ren Win User

everything on the online recovery form is written down in a book , but still getting back the part where Microsoft auto reply say " the information supplied is incorrect

it there not a other way just to have the phone number change so that i can get the code to verify the account
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Unfortunately, I don't have any further advice to offer. The only chance of account recovery is through the online form.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Wouter. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

To protect customer privacy, Microsoft can only help customers verify their account ownership through the online account recovery form: https://account.live.com/acsr

I'm afraid customer support is unable to assist further with account recovery.

If you remember any new details that might help with the recovery process, it's encouraged to keep trying to recover your account using the online account recovery form.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution
Thema:

1. How do I skip the "Help us secure your account" prompt? - Similar Threads - skip Help secure

2. Remove skip sign in your on Xbox series systems - HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove skip sign in your on Xbox series systems - HELP: Context I’ve set up my Xbox series x, I have x2 accounts. 1. Mine (adult/admin) 2. Son (limited access) Problem How do I remove ‘skip sign in’ which totally circumvents all the safety...
  3. [HELP!!] Either Minecraft is broken or I’m stupid (Xbox One S, Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    [HELP!!] Either Minecraft is broken or I’m stupid (Xbox One S, Alpha Skip Ahead): TL;DR: Minecraft bedrock on xbox wont install latest version and keeps installing old version. Hi all, I had the minecraft beta on my xbox one. One day i was playing it, and it updated while...
  4. Skip ahead, how to get an invite for a xbox insider alpha ring, I want to be able to help...

in XboX Insiders
    Skip ahead, how to get an invite for a xbox insider alpha ring, I want to be able to help...: How do i get an invite for alpha tests, I've been on insiders beta for over 2 years please help.. I'm also an xbox ambassador and would love an invite.. I'm also trying to help disabled people to...
  5. Alpha Skip-Ahead need help to join

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead need help to join: I what to join the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring how do I go about doing this ? I been in the inside program for 5 years i I would love to be apart of the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring submitted by...
  6. Help!! Was on the alpha skip ahead with my series x, I sold it and bought another X and now...

in XboX Insiders
    Help!! Was on the alpha skip ahead with my series x, I sold it and bought another X and now...: Any ideas how to fix? submitted by /u/daje0000 [link] [comments]
  7. Help! System failing to update. Alpha Skip-Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Help! System failing to update. Alpha Skip-Ahead: So I started installing the newest Skip-Ahead update and now my console Is stuck in a infinite loop of verifying update and failing. It comes up with the error code E203 00000083 80073CF6....
  8. Hoping someone can help. Legacy dash... A-skip Update support.

in XboX Insiders
    Hoping someone can help. Legacy dash... A-skip Update support.: Hi. I am at wits end, and hoping someone can help me with an update issue. The last time my insider Xbox was online, was approx. 15 to 24 months ago. It was registered by serial number to the...
  9. [Alpha skip ahead] Help E106 E101 error loop

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha skip ahead] Help E106 E101 error loop: Hey everyone. I've tried everything at this point and my xbox doesn't want to update to a public build or any build. I was in the Alpha skip ahead but I left it about about a month ago and it...
  10. Xbox one x unusable after alpha skip ahead update (insider staff need help ASAP)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x unusable after alpha skip ahead update (insider staff need help ASAP): Hi, i want to apologies for my bad english but english is not my first language I have several major issues after the latest alpha skip ahead update I can't sign at all it normaly just signs me...