How do I sign into Xbox live on twitch on Minecraft

Discus and support How do I sign into Xbox live on twitch on Minecraft in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; How do I sign into Xbox live on twitch on Minecraft I’m having a hard time :( b4256199-098f-48ae-aae4-e744e3151a2a Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DuckyQuack714, Jul 18, 2020.

1. How do I sign into Xbox live on twitch on Minecraft

How do I sign into Xbox live on twitch on Minecraft I’m having a hard time

How do I sign into Xbox live on twitch on Minecraft :(

:)

DuckyQuack714, Jul 18, 2020
  2. Tzar of kaos Win User

E3

Twitch live stream the whole E3...

But i don't know how Twitch will manage and do,their live stream.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

why does twitch not send the code for the cape even when i watch the stream for 15 mins with drops on?

Hi Rynics, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are you signed in with your Twitch Account?

Visit one of the Twitch Partner or Affiliate channels streaming in the Minecraft category.

While the channel is live streaming Minecraft, watch 15 minutes or more of the live-stream and you should receive the code.

Try using a different web browser.

If you still can't do it, the best course of action is to contact Support.

I kindly ask you to speak with Minecraft Support.

Please enter this link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/request/new

I hope this helps.

Source:

https://blog.twitch.tv/en/2024/05/15/celebrating-15-years-of-minecraft-on-twitch/
  4. SourLotus109823 Win User

how do i connect xbox live free to minecraft so i can play with my friends

I am signed up for xbox live but cant find my Minecraft game under my games or see how to log into xbox live in the Minecraft app on pc
  5. aNoobHed Win User

How did this happen?

Saw a guy on a twitch live stream a couple of days ago showing how to do this.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do I sign into Minecraft?

Hi Italkinabox, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, make sure your Windows is updated:

https://support.microsoft.com/windo...eshooter-19bc41ca-ad72-ae67-af3c-89ce169755dd

Then, reset the Microsoft Store:

Press the Windows key +R

Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

Follow the prompts.

Restart your PC.

Afterwards, please, download the Gaming Services Repair tool:

https://aka.ms/GamingRepairTool

Once downloaded, execute the file by right-clicking on it and selecting Run as Administrator.

Follow the prompts and check if the issue was resolved.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/gaming-services-repair-tool

Moving on from there, reset your network settings:

Please, follow these steps:

Press Windows Key + X > Settings > Network & Internet > Advanced Network Settings > Network Reset > Reset Now.

Let me know if it works!
Thema:

How do I sign into Xbox live on twitch on Minecraft

1. How do I sign into Xbox live on twitch on Minecraft - Similar Threads - sign live twitch

2. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  3. Couldn't sign in to Xbox Live! Error (0x89235107) (on PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couldn't sign in to Xbox Live! Error (0x89235107) (on PC): I am currently having problem with using any Microsoft connected/ Xbox Game on my PC! Yesterday I upgraded my PC to Windows 11 and made a full reset of my Data. I've installed the neccessary...
  4. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  5. How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live: Get this error code anytime trying to load a multiplayer xbox gamepass game PLEASE HELP IVE FOLLOWED EVERY TUTORIAL LOKED THROUGH MULTIPLE FORIUMS NOTHINMG FIXES IT I NEED A MIRICAL OR SOME SOUND...
  6. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  7. Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live: Is the Xbox live for 360 platform down? It has not worked for weeks now. ***move from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other*** 9496b735-b0df-4944-97e4-b8084bc7843d
  8. Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console: My friend sent me a message on his Xbox one and the only way I can message them currently is through Xbox 360. If I cannot reply to messages in time and forget to reply to them and turn off my...
  9. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  10. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...