How do I sign into my xbox.com account

Discus and support How do I sign into my xbox.com account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have had my xbox for almost 3 years now. For the past 6 months I haven't had a xbox live account but could still play some of the games I liked. For... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Caztupquitip, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Caztupquitip
    Caztupquitip Guest

I have had my xbox for almost 3 years now. For the past 6 months I haven't had a xbox live account but could still play some of the games I liked. For Christmas I had received and xbox live gold card and redeemed it. On my xbox I can play online as I have the account. I also play Destiny and had the DIM app on my phone. You connect it to your bungie account which is connected to my xbox account. It says it can't find an xbox live account and I need to verify/accept new terms. When I go to sign in I click the sign in icon on xbox.com. I put in my account, and password. It then puts the xbox logo and buffers before putting me back to the home screen and never logging me in. On the downloadable xbox app, it allows me to sign in without any problems and connect to my xbox. I have tried on 4 different devices and spent 2 days trying everything. New devices, signing out of everything, changing password, and nothing works.

:)

Caztupquitip, Dec 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: