How do I sign into my account if I’ve forgotten the email I have the gamer tag I just need...

Discus and support How do I sign into my account if I’ve forgotten the email I have the gamer tag I just need... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve forgotten my email for an account that still has an active subscription on it I remember the gamer tag 2631c38b-4751-4a4d-b484-b08b813f8380 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sam Sheridan1, Jul 14, 2023.

1. How do I sign into my account if I’ve forgotten the email I have the gamer tag I just need...

I’ve forgotten my email for an account that still has an active subscription on it

I remember the gamer tag

:)

Sam Sheridan1, Jul 14, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

How do I sign into my account if I’ve forgotten the email I have the gamer tag I just need to cancel my subscription

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize but in order for us to manage our accounts such as canceling subscriptions we need to have access to the account. To do so, we can sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services.

Kindly sign in to the link using all Microsoft accounts that you own, Sam, and as additional help, I got you here a link that may help you find your Microsoft email address:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Francia J. Win User

How do I sign into my account if I’ve forgotten the email I have the gamer tag I just need to cancel my subscription

Were you able to try signing in using all Microsoft accounts that you own?
  4. Rayhaan Shaikh Win User

Hi there I need help to login to my old Xbox account please I have my Xbox name but don’t know the email to and password my name in the Xbox is RAYZ29
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Anyone know how to get my old gamer tag onto my console after starting a new account?

Thanks, I appreciate you getting back to me but that isn’t helping.

Maybe I’m not explaining this right.

I restarted my console this morning when I signed back in I didn’t read things correctly and used my email and password to sign in and then started with a new gamer tag with the same email as my old gamer tag.

Now when I sign in it’s my new gamer tag that pops up. I tried deleting the new tag off my console and resigning in but again the new gamer tag pops up.

There is no option to look for tags associated with the same email???

All my purchased games and game pass is associated with my old gamer tag. How do I get my old gamer tag back with this email and onto my console???
    You had to have used a different email for the new account. Its simply not possible to have two accounts under the same exact email.

If you tried it would say the account already exists
  6. TWB TrueBlood Win User

Microsoft Account - Changing your Details

hi,

before i had my Xbox 360 i used my mates and i stupidly linked a old account to my current email address and my current gamer tag has a email i don't use this means i wont be able to sing up to netflix or crunchy roll with my current email because its not
    the same as my current gamer-tags email how do i swap them ? do i just simply delete my old gamer tag and then just re-use my current email or will it not allow me because it was linked to a old gamer tag ?
Thema:

How do I sign into my account if I’ve forgotten the email I have the gamer tag I just need...

1. How do I sign into my account if I’ve forgotten the email I have the gamer tag I just need... - Similar Threads - sign account I’ve

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  6. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  7. Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account: I have been having an issue with signing into my account. Xbox kept sending me an error when signing into xbox account saying that i needed to connect to the internet in order to sign into...
  8. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  9. Account hacked password keeps being reset and an old phone keeps signing in even tho I’ve...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked password keeps being reset and an old phone keeps signing in even tho I’ve...: I believe my account keeps being compromised by an old phone no. Not sure how because I’ve removed the no. From my account and other devices ddc28e34-05f4-439b-9867-5b42649b8590
  10. Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to...: When switching to my account after switching it to a adult i cant change my profile picture even after changing my settings and resetting my account and xbox nothing seems to work....